Achilles13

LSPD FIRST RESPONSE.DLL CRASHING!!!

So Rage loads fine, plugins load fine, ill get to the station "sometimes" other times while uploading the plugins and lspd first response.dll crashes every time! I also re-downloaded lspdfr, also rage again and still crashes! any ideas? thanks! 

I'm assuming because Rage and lspdfr both did updates? i hope someone has a answer soon! I haven't been able to play for a week!

Are you using any other mods other than LSPDFR? (vehicle mods shouldn't be a problem) If you're using any API plugins by mod developers, they may not be compatible with LSPDFR 0.3 yet until they're updated by the authors. 

Edited by Original Light

Original Light, i have no idea if i installed any API plugins. i was having this problem before the update this morning. I don't even no where to start looking? 

5 minutes ago, Original Light said:

Are you using any other mods other than LSPDFR? (vehicle mods shouldn't be a problem) If you're using any API plugins by mod developers, they may not be compatible with LSPDFR 0.3 yet until done so by the authors. 

Would that be in plugins or just the root directory?

Plugins that relate to LSPDFR (such as Callouts, added functions, and so on) could be causing you to crash. If it's a plugin that doesn't directly tie into LSPDFR (like a spotlight mod), then it's fine. So essentially, remove any LSPDFR API Plugins until they're updated by the creators. 

Edited by Original Light

11 minutes ago, Achilles13 said:

files lspdfr1.png

The plugins inside plugins/lspdfr are causing your issue. Remove them till they are updated.

By the way Vehicle Search doesn't even go there, its location is just "plugins".

Edited by DLM3

CONFIRMED YOU MUST REMOVE ALL YOUR PLUGINS PERIOD.  Literally take your Plugins Folder and your LSPDFR folder in  your Game Directory and Drag them to your desktop.  Now install LSPDFR 0.3   Walla fixed

That is all i have, nothing else

3 minutes ago, OfficerBenzo said:

CONFIRMED YOU MUST REMOVE ALL YOUR PLUGINS PERIOD.  Literally take your Plugins Folder and your LSPDFR folder in  your Game Directory and Drag them to your desktop.  Now install LSPDFR 0.3   Walla fixed

Alright will do

All of my \plugins work fine, except Vehicle Search which was updated and now works. It's just the \plugins\LSPDFR (API plugins) that don't work, barring the ones that were updated.

I start Rage, then when it goes to the loading screen where its uploading the basics, out of no where i get a crash alert "lspd first response.dll". I took my stock back up file of GTA5 and inserted only all of the new "lspdfr, and rage" only and still crashes.

3 minutes ago, Achilles13 said:

I start Rage, then when it goes to the loading screen where its uploading the basics, out of no where i get a crash alert "lspd first response.dll". I took my stock back up file of GTA5 and inserted only all of the new "lspdfr, and rage" only and still crashes.

Post a RagePluginHook.log from the main GTA5 folder.