CameronLHC

Does anyone have EVL ?

I installed some cars today that work with EVL and found out that it is no longer up. Does anyone have the rar file that they could possibly send me if that's even allowed? I would really like to use the cars I just installed. Thanks.

I have the dev version me & xplicit92 was working on together privately our bitbucket private git repo.

but I would prefer to hear back from xplicit92 if that is okay as I am all for letting people use evl but it isn't just me who is programming evl it is xplicit92 as well and since well it's our project together I would prefer for xplicit92's input as well(as in a project you have to get the other person's approval as well before doing anything.)

sorry if that doesn't help much that I cannot give out the evl files without getting approval from xplicit92 as well but hey all I can say is maybe xplicit92 is working on fixing the door bug or some other improvement and hide it so no one else can get the old bugged files when xplicit92 releases the new fixed and improved files.

45 minutes ago, asser90 said:

Anyone know why its been taken down ?

No, I was trying to pm @Xplicit92 to figure that out but haven't got a answer yet.

Edited by timnboys

On 1/6/2016 at 2:40 PM, JumpingStar said:

Hey, I have a problem because I can't use EVL can anyone help me pleas ?

It is best that you either pm @Xplicit92 or make a separate thread for your issue.