What Lightbar is This?

Bradyg

I am trying to figure out what lightbar is on this Charger but I can't figure it out. I am pretty sure it is a Whelen tho.

Edit: I think it might be a Whelen Century Elite, but I want to make sure.

Edited by bradyg

Blue Line Roleplay is currently recruiting command staff and members. If you are interested please send an application! http://blueline-roleplay.enjin.com/

I am trying to figure out what lightbar is on this Charger but I can't figure it out. I am pretty sure it is a Whelen tho.

Edit: I think it might be a Whelen Century Elite, but I want to make sure.

I know what it is but i can't think of the damn name

I think it might be a Star Lighting Product. Maybe the Star Laser?

Join Blue Line Gaming Today! Accepting Applications for Law Enforcement, Fire and Rescue, Dispatch, and Civilian. More information here. 

Join my development discord here.

DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR SUPPORT! THAT IS WHAT THE FORUMS ARE FOR!

I don't think its a Century elite and here's why. The Elite runs 2 forward facing modules plus a corner, the pictured bar runs 3 forward facing and a corner on each respective side plus the 2 take downs in the middle section. The feet are Code 3 style but it doesn't look like a code 3 bar to me. It seems like one of those off brand companies which I'm not that familiar with. I'll do a little looking and report back if I find anything if someone doesn't beat me to it 

Star Laser - I don't think so...The glass on the top of OPs photo is clear - the laser has Tomar Blade style top

StarLaser7000Rear.jpg

Edited by NickieB

I don't think its a Century elite and here's why. The Elite runs 2 forward facing modules plus a corner, the pictured bar runs 3 forward facing and a corner on each respective side plus the 2 take downs in the middle section. The feet are Code 3 style but it doesn't look like a code 3 bar to me. It seems like one of those off brand companies which I'm not that familiar with. I'll do a little looking and report back if I find anything if someone doesn't beat me to it 

I believe you are right cause i think ive seen this before but really didn't know much about the company

Ah ok, I am thinking it is a Whelen because the foot bar thing is kind of red and it looks like it says Whelen, but don't listen to me, I don't know much lol

Blue Line Roleplay is currently recruiting command staff and members. If you are interested please send an application! http://blueline-roleplay.enjin.com/

Ah ok, I am thinking it is a Whelen because the foot bar thing is kind of red and it looks like it says Whelen, but don't listen to me, I don't know much lol

Your right - it does appear to say Whelen but I"m thinking that they recyled the mounting bracket from a Whelen bar and just used it on this one

OP - is there any higher res photos?

Edited by NickieB

Your right - it does appear to say Whelen but I"m thinking that they recyled the mounting bracket from a Whelen bar and just used it on this one

Wow that's a first, and probably last haha. But yeah your probably right.

They are the only ones there www.policecanada.org/policeca/ns/kentville/index.html

Edited by bradyg

Its like a "Franken-bar"  - Old style Code 3 feet, Whelen mounting arms, and a off brand lightbar. I've checked the better known "off brand" sites with no luck. Could it be the Century with some different module options? I suppose but the feet throw me off. Why use Code 3 feet on a bar that would come with Whelen feet? Since it appears to have Code 3 feet it could possibly be a older Code 3 product but I'm not sure. 

I'm retracting my thoughts of it possibly being the Elite. Look below, the Elite lenses meet in the middle. OP's photo the glass meets on either side of the takedowns similair to a lot of Code 3 bars (x2100, x2700, etc) 3 lens pieces total, the Elite only having 2

ce4rrbb-34.jpg

And the mounting brackets dont say Whelen either - here is MUCH better photo's - click for full res

2011-12-19-12-06-43-Tad-Dec20-A02-Police

2012-07-05-08-28-05-Kentville%20police%2

Edited by NickieB

hmm, its like the Mounting Bracket says Warning more than a Company name. I also noticed that the alley lights are one circle and not 3 circles like Whelen's

Edited by bradyg

hmm, its like the Mounting Bracket says Warning more than a Company name. I also noticed that the alley lights are one circle and not 3 circles like Whelen's

Exactly, I've searched all the major off brand places with no luck, as well as a general google image search. Its like a mix of everything, Code 3 feet, Whelen liberty looks, and Federal Signal style modules. OP I'm sorry - I've looked everywhere and can't come up with anything

That's fine, hopefully someone can find it, I was hoping that if I figured out what it was, I could get a model request going but hey, we can't always get what we want.

That's fine, hopefully someone can find it, I was hoping that if I figured out what it was, I could get a model request going but hey, we can't always get what we want.

Yea if you every figure it out feel free to PM me and let me know what it was, I'd like to know. Its going to bug me

C'mon guys its A Canadian Light bar.. its a D&R Probably a newer generation of the Prowler Series Allow me to show y'all

This be a D&R PL-46 Prowler

abf77ed034.jpg

I'll be waiting at my Mailbox for that thank you cookie.. im not picky 

Edited by XBR410

28e28d75ee.png

HAVE A QUESTION OR A REQUEST? MESSAGE ME I'M HAPPY TO HELP

Its like a "Franken-bar"  - Old style Code 3 feet, Whelen mounting arms, and a off brand lightbar. I've checked the better known "off brand" sites with no luck. Could it be the Century with some different module options? I suppose but the feet throw me off. Why use Code 3 feet on a bar that would come with Whelen feet? Since it appears to have Code 3 feet it could possibly be a older Code 3 product but I'm not sure. 

BC Ambulance uses the Carson Cruiser siren. Some of their ambulances have siren speakers mounted on the grill/bumper. So maybe all the ambulances use the same. You will be surprised at the brand of speaker.

BC Ambulance uses the Carson Cruiser siren. Some of their ambulances have siren speakers mounted on the grill/bumper. So maybe all the ambulances use the same. You will be surprised at the brand of speaker.

attachicon.gifIMG_0066.JPG

sorry but what in the world does that have to do with the topic? or his quote? 

28e28d75ee.png

HAVE A QUESTION OR A REQUEST? MESSAGE ME I'M HAPPY TO HELP