suffixez

Deerfield Rescue 102

Wondering if anyone would like to try and make this ambulance for me? I will pay to have it made, message me and we can make a deal.

@medmark, I was just about to say that. As far as that goes, it is a difficult request as there are not many people that have an international cab, only one person that I know of.

@medmark, I was just about to say that. As far as that goes, it is a difficult request as there are not many people that have an international cab, only one person that I know of.

There's actually a number of people with that cab.

There's actually a number of people with that cab.

That may be the case but who do you think they got the cab from.

Get me a link to the model and ill see what i can do. I Pretty good at making liveries for vehicles. No promises though.

Edit: Oh and by the way, I will do it for free. But like i said I need a link to the model and proper permissions to the owner of the mod to make and release liveries for it. I am a novice but i would like to give it a whack. (so to speak)

Edited by OSHPTROOPERSHORTY

Blessed Are the peacemakers, for they will be called the children of God - Matthew 5:9

Get me a link to the model and ill see what i can do. I Pretty good at making liveries for vehicles. No promises though.

Edit: Oh and by the way, I will do it for free. But like i said I need a link to the model and proper permissions to the owner of the mod to make and release liveries for it. I am a novice but i would like to give it a whack. (so to speak)

He wants a model not a skin, nobody is gonna make a model for him, barely anyone(If anyone) here knows how to make models from scratch, the most people do is convert cars and edit them.

He wants a model not a skin, nobody is gonna make a model for him, barely anyone(If anyone) here knows how to make models from scratch, the most people do is convert cars and edit them.

ok

Blessed Are the peacemakers, for they will be called the children of God - Matthew 5:9

Hmm seems like a good model to have available for download!

That may be the case but who do you think they got the cab from.

Sorry, I could not find the file link, I'm sure that there is one....?

If I can find an unlocked model of the cab I'll see what I can do, if not I know a guy who will be able to help.

Sweet let me know if you do i will try and look for one also