guppy19

has this been released yet

It is in the testing stages, I believe there are still a few bugs with it.

CrossFire is correct. There are a few Bugs in it, (I would say no pun intended, but I'm going for it!). My guess is that yes, it will be released. No ETA at the moment though.

OUhmrRD.jpg

Steam/PSN: MikoFiticus, Origin: Admira1Snackbarr. Feel free to add me, I play lots of games!

Check out my YouTube! My Twitter!

wtf? why? teasing like that is not cool flaunting it around and then saying oh I might not ever release it

In the description of the picture he's asking if he should release it. He wanted people's opinions on it, he wasn't trying to 'tease'.

wtf? why? teasing like that is not cool flaunting it around and then saying oh I might not ever release it

If you notice, 98% of the stuff Bugs post pictures of has been released. 

Why the hell does it have a Field Goal Post on it? Is that even a real thing? XD Either way it looks awesome.

Google NYPD Highway Patrol, they're everywhere. This is the newer version though, the older ones had some goofy spotlights on them.

Edited by Bueno

yeah I know but some people are saying that he might not release it which would be disappointing

I was the one that said it, i was joking. Considering the work he has in it and the amount of testing we have out in it im sure it will be released.

NYPD Overkills it with lights, I mean the amount of lights causes accidents, I guess there design allows more accidents, so more pay maybe? IDK. I mean now the TA's (IF they even are considered TA's) have an LED "EMERGENCY KEEP BACK". They are adding so many un neccesary lights - Now a fucking field goal post ontop of a cruiser with like 10 LEDS? What. The. Fuck. NYPD. I used to volunteer as an NYPD Auxillary, And I worked a bit in a mobile command center. During that time the lights were nothing like this. Im a fan of Emergency lights, and large amounts of them - But it's so excessive you might as well go blind in the NYPD.

Best Regards,

iiKonrad 

NYPD Overkills it with lights, I mean the amount of lights causes accidents, I guess there design allows more accidents, so more pay maybe? IDK. I mean now the TA's (IF they even are considered TA's) have an LED "EMERGENCY KEEP BACK". They are adding so many un neccesary lights - Now a fucking field goal post ontop of a cruiser with like 10 LEDS? What. The. Fuck. NYPD. I used to volunteer as an NYPD Auxillary, And I worked a bit in a mobile command center. During that time the lights were nothing like this. Im a fan of Emergency lights, and large amounts of them - But it's so excessive you might as well go blind in the NYPD.

Best Regards,

iiKonrad 

All they have is an LED Rota bar, rear deck lights, and grille lights...Unless you're talking about NYPD Highway Patrol, in which case yes, the huge sticks aren't necessary.

Edited by CrossFire

All they have is an LED Rota bar, rear deck lights, and grille lights...Unless you're talking about NYPD Highway Patrol, in which case yes, the huge sticks aren't necessary.

Have you ever seen the NYPD in 2014 - Recently at all? If you see them at night, you will be blinded. They have like 999999 lumen lights, and it's brighter than i've seen on any department.

Have you ever seen the NYPD in 2014 - Recently at all? If you see them at night, you will be blinded. They have like 999999 lumen lights, and it's brighter than i've seen on any department.

Actually, yes I have. But, I never saw them running code 2/3. I saw one at Times Square with some lights on, but they weren't very bright.

Actually, yes I have. But, I never saw them running code 2/3. I saw one at Times Square with some lights on, but they weren't very bright.

The most recent time I saw them, Like 2 weeks ago - NYPD pulled someone over, the lights were extremely bright. It appeared as if they had all there lights on.

Also - I saw an 2 NYPD Cruisers going code 3, they had the Emergency Keep Back lights on aswell, it was pretty blinding aswell.

Edited by iiKonrad

The most recent time I saw them, Like 2 weeks ago - NYPD pulled someone over, the lights were extremely bright. It appeared as if they had all there lights on.

Also - I saw an 2 NYPD Cruisers going code 3, they had the Emergency Keep Back lights on aswell, it was pretty blinding aswell.

Well, since there are a lot of lights in New York, they NYPD would have to use very bright lights so they can get people's attention.

Edited by CrossFire

Awesome video. I wonder how the riser bars are deployed.

Cheers.

Alt K. Just like the visor lights on Bugs Crown Vic Taxi and the laptop opening or closing on Bugs ELSv8 LCPD cars.

OUhmrRD.jpg

Steam/PSN: MikoFiticus, Origin: Admira1Snackbarr. Feel free to add me, I play lots of games!

Check out my YouTube! My Twitter!