Okay so I've encountered quite a few bugs with v8, and I want to know if everyone else has it as well. 1 of the most irritating bugs is that extra8 doesn't seem to be controlled properly. It doesn't even show up in the els control panel. Here's a gif of my problem:
http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation....put_QbOEV9.gif
This is how it should look:

'>

and this is the .ini I'm using:

// VEHICLE CONFIGURATION FILE (ELS V8.0)
// DESCRIPTION: Default configuration
// AUTHOR: N/A
// NOTES: N/A

[ MISC ]
Slicktop = off
LstgActivationType = jump
EnableArrowBoard = off
AllowTakedowns = on
UseCoronaTakedowns = on

[ CRUISE ]
DisableAtLstg3 = off
UseExtra1 = on
UseExtra2 = off
UseExtra3 = off
UseExtra4 = on

[ SOUNDS ]
HRN_Type = ahrn
HRN_SrnToneForMan2 = yelp
SRN_DefaultMode = stby
SRN_ResetSrnTone = off
SRN_AllowToneYelp = on
SRN_AllowToneAlt1 = on
SRN_AllowToneAlt2 = on

[ CORONAS ]
Headlights = off, 0
Taillights = off, 0
IndicatorsF = off, 0
IndicatorsB = off, 0
Reverselights = off, 0

[ WRNL ]
Type = leds
UseScnNotTkd = off
ForcePatForLstg = off
PatId_Lstg3 = 0

[ PRML ]
Type = leds
ForcePatForLstg = on
PatId_Lstg2 = 3
PatId_Lstg3 = 3
Lstg2ActiveExtras = off
ExpressModeRandPat = off
ForcePatForSrnTones = on
PatId_Yelp = 10
PatId_Alt1 = 10
PatId_Alt2 = 10

[ SECL ]
Type = leds
DisableAtLstg3 = on
ForcePatForLstg = on
PatId_Lstg1 = 6
PatId_Lstg2 = 6
PatId_Lstg3 = 6

[ ENV_LIGHT_COLORS ]
Extra_1 = red
Extra_2 = red
Extra_3 = blue
Extra_4 = blue
Extra_5 = white
Extra_6 = white
Extra_7 = blue
Extra_8 = amber
Extra_9 = red

[ ENV_LIGHT_ACTIVE ]
Extra_1 = on
Extra_2 = on
Extra_3 = on
Extra_4 = on
Extra_5 = on
Extra_6 = on
Extra_7 = on
Extra_8 = on
Extra_9 = on

[ ENV_LIGHT_POS ]
Extra_1 = -3.5, 0.0, 3.0
Extra_2 = -0.5, 0.0, 3.0
Extra_3 = 0.5, 0.0, 3.0
Extra_4 = 3.5, 0.0, 3.0
Extra_5 = -0.5, 3.25, 0.2
Extra_6 = 0.5, 3.25, 0.2
Extra_7 = -0.8, -1.2, 1.3
Extra_8 = 0.0, -1.2, 1.3
Extra_9 = 0.8, -1.2, 1.3

Other bugs are, even though as you can see in the .ini the light pattern for both primary lights and secondary lights are forced, the game uses E-00 for secondaries, and even though for the primary lights, the pattern seems to be the correct one, however after I change to a different siren mode (including a different pattern) and then switch back to the wail siren mode, the pattern is reset to E-00 once again.

Anyone has a fix for the following problems?

Your first issue is no bug, the LED mode for secondaries simply uses a random pattern for extra_8. Try using the drct mode, there's a proper pattern.

Edited by Cj24

Thanks for your reply Cj, I'll try that. And what about the stuff, do you have that as well?

It looks like it's spawning environment lighting elsewhere than where it should. Try changing the positions in the INI?

I think you missed a thread. I don't have any problems with enviroment lights.

Also another thing I noticed is in drct mode I can't seem to force the pattern. I'd like C-04 but the car always spawns with C-00. I tried writing "4", "04", "C04", "C-04" and "C4" but nothing seems to work.

And is there any way to make the patterns change with the siren tone in MP as well, because it only changes in SP.

Sorry for not having an answer for your problems, but I just had to comment that the CHP FPIU (that I believe is yours and you're working on it?) looks really nice :woot::yes:

I also have the problem with the "extra 8", that's my favourite traffic advisor light pattern and it really bugs me that I can't have/use it.

However I do not mean to hijack the thread or make it into a discussion which is irrelevant to your problems, I wish you good luck and if that's your FPIU, release it soon (hehe).

Ah thanks also I forgot to mention that Cj's idea worked.

[ SECL ]
Type = drct
DisableAtLstg3 = on
ForcePatForLstg = on
PatId_Lstg1 = 4
PatId_Lstg2 = 4
PatId_Lstg3 = 4

This is the setting I'm using to get the wanted pattern right, however I believe there's a bug with els v8, that it doesn't recognise forced patterns on secondary lightstage. If you look at my .ini you see it's forced, however in game it always spawns with C-00 (what I want is C-04).

About the CHP Ford PIU, I mentioned in the comments of the picture, that I still have to make door sill (which I've never done before) and also make the windows breakable (something is wrong with the cols even though they have the proper id and also they are placed like they should have been). So release might be only in the summer.

I also have a similar problem.

If I set my vehicle to always use PRML pattern 03 it will start with PRML pattern 03. But, once I turn on the siren and cycle different tones, it resets the pattern to 01. I don't know what went wrong as it is set to force 03 for PRML on Light Stage 3.

(Also, is there a way to disable the "LO" setting for Light Stage 2? I don't want it on any of my vehicles.)

I'm surprised Kanyo didn't know about drct until now?

@GRAW: Your problem is that you haven't set the patterns for your PatIDs for Yelp Alt1 and 2 in the .ini and thats why they're resetting when cycling through the sirens, most likely.

[ SECL ]
Type = drct
DisableAtLstg3 = on
ForcePatForLstg = on
PatId_Lstg1 = 4
PatId_Lstg2 = 4
PatId_Lstg3 = 4
I think your problem is" DisableAtLstg3 = on " it should be "DisableAtLstg3 = off "