IsotexGaming

A Niko Cop Skin

I think in LCPDFR 1.1 or whatever we could maybe have a cop that had the same face as Niko, or like the option to put Niko's face on the some of the cop skins. because its kind of weird when like you walk into the locker where you can go on duty, that one minute your an ex-army Serbian and the next, your a cop who is black or looks Chinese. (not trying to be a racist). but none of the cop faces resemble Niko, and it could be done, I think. also if anyone knows any mods that do this, tell me please?

There is a cop skin for Niko, but I can't find it at the moment. 

The point with the mod isn't to play with Niko as a cop, you are regular beat cop with the LCPD. 

If you're interested, I did do a plain clothes mod for Niko's model. It only works on these two variations, however. On others there's clipping issues.

-Snip-

-Snip-

-Snip-

*drools*

*goes to Olanovs uploaded files page*

*file not there*

*sadface* :sad:

LOL. :laugh:

Cheers

*drools*

*goes to Olanovs uploaded files page*

*file not there*

*sadface* :sad:

LOL. :laugh:

Cheers

It was such a minor thing I figured not to upload it. If you want it I can PM it to you.

Edited by Olanov

It was such a minor thing I figured not to upload it. If you want it I can PM it to you.

Please do, I will enjoy it.

Cheers.

-snip-

Off topic: Is that a ped mod in the pic? Or is it one of the models hidden in the game files (like the priest from the wedding mission) ZFhrTuT.png

Off topic: Is that a ped mod in the pic? Or is it one of the models hidden in the game files (like the priest from the wedding mission) ZFhrTuT.png

That ped model would be 'Cs_Mitchcop' spawnable using SNT. Go to the ped spawn menu, scroll to where it says spawn cutscene models and find him. Warning! hilarity will ensue when using him.

Cheers,

That ped model would be 'Cs_Mitchcop' spawnable using SNT. Go to the ped spawn menu, scroll to where it says spawn cutscene models and find him. Warning! hilarity will ensue when using him.

Cheers,

Thanks man! :smile::thumbsup:

If you're interested, I did do a plain clothes mod for Niko's model. It only works on these two variations, however. On others there's clipping issues.

RyL7Iwr.jpg

asRwb9s.jpg

P9jIc7e.jpg

Did you release it yet?

Looks like I will have to, considering the demand. Get ready for release today.

Edit: I've just uploaded them here and gta4mods.com and they are waiting for approval.

2nd edit: It's up and avalible for download now.

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

http://www.gta4-mods.com/player/plainclothes-niko-f26755

Edited by Olanov

RyL7Iwr.jpg

Is this a Police station? it looks like a police station! This is probably a cutscene interior. 

I wish that on the next version of LCPDFR, this police station will be the station for getting on and off duty!

Yeah, that's the Westminster precinct. Niko visits it a few times during the time he's working for Francis.

Personally, I've always hoped to see this as the precinct in LCPDFR. Maybe try and modify it to be complete since it has some unsolid areas and such. The Lawyer's Office just doesn't make sense.

Yeah, that's the Westminster precinct. Niko visits it a few times during the time he's working for Francis.

Personally, I've always hoped to see this as the precinct in LCPDFR. Maybe try and modify it to be complete since it has some unsolid areas and such. The Lawyer's Office just doesn't make sense.

I thought  this place has only this lobby, no?

It does, with map modding it could be complete though. It also has 2nd floor with Francis's office.

Edited by Olanov

Maybe with LCPDFR V1.1 we could use that interior as the police station rather than the Lawyers office (not that I mind). :smile:

Cheers.

I was doing some cleaning on my hard drive in the downloads section.  I found the "NIKO COP" mod. I knew I had downloaded it in the past but it had been removed from the site that I got it on originally.

However it doesn't have the original creator listed not even in the read me. So I don't want to get in trouble on here. Can I release it? I won't take credit for it, but I can't provide credit to who ever originally made it because they didn't include their self in the read me file.

If you want it just pm me.

Sorry for bumping an old topic I just figured someone might still want this. 

Pic Provided Below.

rkprom.png

It wont work , you need a niko as ped and also as police... Forceduty of 1.0b only accept peds...

here a picture of non-peds niko as street detective...When i was playing 0.95... i modify the skin not the head.  the head is a remake of Jason statham. if they do GTA4 as movie  I REALLY hope they take Jason!  :yes:

badge1r.jpg

badge3i.jpg

badge2es.jpg

NIKO non-ped as SWAT

casquefl.jpg

sshotl.jpg

frontyht.jpg

Edited by MindnessTango