Baja002

GTA IV 4k

I just found this and thought I might share it with you guys. I was shocked when I saw how good this looks, I thought my game looks good but this is WOW

Ok, so let's not forget that these are not my images; Darkdeus from US

All images are Copyright protected and it's forbidden to download and reupload any, so here is the link - GALLERY

I wish I can run GTA IV at 4k :( 

Mine looks good but this simply awesome. Reminded me of  a day when I was playing Crysis 2 and my father asked what movie I'm watching :D 

This is better than GTA V 

@strike: That's just super sampling resolution, you can do it with all graphics if you want. Problem is, say bye to fps even if you got a cannon GRAM. (works by doubling a number of times the resolution of the game depending on what quality you choose: 2 is lowest & 4k (1920x2 almost) 1 is 6k 0 is 8k if I'm not wrong, but they are mostly good for screens as it lags you down). Another downer for LCPDFR players is that it gets you Police Helper out of screen unless you set it in its .ini & also Policing Script get's big.

Holy cow!  Are you guys sure that's not Photoshopped or something?  Those screens look like real images/pics...no jaggies, color and clarity perfect, damn!

DrDetroit

Edited by drdetroit

The higher resolution you can use the better, even though we don't have 4k display it's still pretty amazing what people can achieve with this "old" game

That's awesome, I wish I could have graphics like thoses, maybe in 10 years ...  :sweat:  On another note, my laptop started heating up solely by looking at those screenshots ...

Ok I'm going to say this a last time, AA works by multiplying your resolution THEN squeezing it on your 1920 monitor, that's why you don't see edges. He's no way using a 4k monitor, lol....

From enbseries.ini:

ForceDisplaySize=false
ForceAntialiasing=false
AntialiasingQuality=0
DisplayWidth=1920
DisplayHeight=1080