CrossFire

100,000 MEMBERS!!!!!

I know I'm not the only one who's noticed, LCPDFR HAS REACHED 100K!!!!!! Congrats to Sam and Jay for having such a successful website and creating this awesome mod, and thanks to all of the admins for being there, this website wouldn't be very good without you Mods!!!! Maybe, just maybe, we will reach 200K :D

logo100k.png

I take zero credit for the picture above

Congrats. I was going to make a post about it, but I figured Sam was in the middle of editing his essay (Love his essays by the way). I didn't want to steal his sunshine.

You guys really deserve it. The staff here is amazing. I feel like if this site was run by anyone else, it wouldn't have been as successful as this.

Congratulations, and here's to 200!

Edited by Michael V.

So much thanks goes out to Sam and Jay for being visionary enough to want this. Without them, we would actually have lives ;) But seriously Sam and Jay, you guys have given a place to have fun, and how off what I make, and I can't thank you enough! Semper Fidelis to LCPD:FR.

I captured the moment, in case anyone wants to see what it looked like when the member counter was at 100,000 exactly:

uh8VFxz.png

Cheers guys.

I'm sure we'll get to 200,000 no problem, especially if there's an SAPDFR for GTA V in a year or so. 

I captured the moment, in case anyone wants to see what it looked like when the member counter was at 100,000 exactly:

Cheers guys.

I'm sure we'll get to 200,000 no problem, especially if there's an SAPDFR for GTA V in a year or so. 

And thank you Moderators, for keeping the forums clean, and the downloads professional :)

And thank you Moderators, for keeping the forums clean, and the downloads professional :)

Thanks man. 

But it's no problem, that's what we're here for. 

Edit: WTF? 99998 Total Members

It... went down? Back to 99998? 

Good old IPB, consistent as ever with maths. Going by the member id #, Obbyglow5 is the 100,000th member. Commence the spamming of this poor member's profile feed with your messages of support for their misfortune of becoming the 100,000th member.

--SNIP--

Cheers guys.

oh cool, I'm all the way at the front. But I thought we had way more then 100,000

if your replying to me Please @0taku or Quote me so I get a notification 

Congrats. I was going to make a post about it, but I figured Sam was in the middle of editing his essay (Love his essays by the way). I didn't want to steal his sunshine.

You guys really deserve it. The staff here is amazing. I feel like if this site was run by anyone else, it wouldn't have been as successful as this.

Congratulations, and here's to 200!

Aw, thanks.  Unfortunately I didn't have the time to do anything but make a quick logo alteration (apologies for re-using the birthday party hat, by the way).  It was 1am-ish when Original Light started spamming me over Steam every time a new member joined and I realised we'd have 100k within the next 30 minutes, so that was all I could do at the time as my brain was pretty much dying.  I had to get up pretty early, then had to go through to university, so that was 2 hours, then was only actually there for an hour (pointless, I know), then got the pleasure of coming back during rush hour so that was another 2 and a half hours, then I spent a good few hours trying to finish up today's preview page and then I was about to go bed and that happened!

I do enjoy my 'essays' too though, although they're pretty much just a raw dump of my thoughts and emotion at the time so require very little editing actually.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be."

Great work and huge thanks to everyone who made any mods related to this. It's really nice to have this great community willing to help in any moment. Huge thanks for this guys!

Aw, thanks. Unfortunately I didn't have the time to do anything but make a quick logo alteration (apologies for re-using the birthday party hat, by the way). It was 1am-ish when Original Light started spamming me over Steam every time a new member joined and I realised we'd have 100k within the next 30 minutes, so that was all I could do at the time as my brain was pretty much dying. I had to get up pretty early, then had to go through to university, so that was 2 hours, then was only actually there for an hour (pointless, I know), then got the pleasure of coming back during rush hour so that was another 2 and a half hours, then I spent a good few hours trying to finish up today's preview page and then I was about to go bed and that happened!

I do enjoy my 'essays' too though, although they're pretty much just a raw dump of my thoughts and emotion at the time so require very little editing actually.

Huge thanks for everything you do, this place is great! Keep it up, and you may just get 200,000 members :)

There's probably more chance of pigs flying to be honest!

WhenPigsFly.jpg

I bet you also said, "There's no chance that this site is going to make 100,000 members", yet that happened.

Edited by Michael V.