J.J Designs

from one modder to another ?

just whan it to ask to any boddy out there wit a unlock caprice that i can honorable proud have to use for my next project got the 2011 charger just need the caprice, reason why i ask is cuz my state is use them and the 2011 charger soo no  more vic's :(.

o0o0 and i will try my best to give donation.

please

thank you

Edited by J.J Designs

There is one, it's by BPM, it's shit, he said it himself. And then there's EVI'S which only Accurate Studio members get (Cj24, EVI, Azn, etc.) 

Link(s)?

Sergeanto!

just whan it to ask to any boddy out there wit a unlock caprice that i can honorable proud have to use for my next project got the 2011 charger just need the caprice, reason why i ask is cuz my state is use them and the 2011 charger soo no  more vic's :(.

o0o0 and i will try my best to give donation.

please

thank you

1) I know english is not everyone's first language but this was very tough to read

2) Not many people here do things for money, it's just not how we operate here

As far as I know there are no locked PPV (or what ever their called) of the caprice out, I think their is a CIVI on out their somewhere,

As far as I know there are no locked PPV (or what ever their called) of the caprice out, I think their is a CIVI on out their somewhere,

Wait, Caprice? I've never seen a civilian.

http://www.gta-modding-chest.com/database/293-2012-chevrolet-caprice-v1-1l-els-liberty-city-police-department/index.html

http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=comments&cat=341&start=2618&id=47383

There is one, it's by BPM, it's shit, he said it himself. And then there's EVI'S which only Accurate Studio members get (Cj24, EVI, Azn, etc.) 

there is you think you can help me out on getting a unlock one so that i can start on my new project

From a Modder to a modder, Could you please learn how to spell?

hahah 0o0o0 well every one got what im trying to say

pics of one of my w.i.p

Link(s)?

Sergeanto!

As I said, it's shit, and the modder who made it has a history of stealing parts, so I wouldn't use it

Actually, legally the Caprice is Azn's, he paid for it himself.

woops, sorry I got it mixed up with the Impala again, although if you find a Holden commando, could make it into a caprice consider cevy uses the commando bodyshel and other things 

there is you think you can help me out on getting a unlock one so that i can start on my new project

hahah 0o0o0 well every one got what im trying to say

pics of one of my w.i.p

There is no way to get it unless your a member of one of the groups that have it. Accurate Studio has one, but only a few of those guys have it unlocked. GPM has one also but its only for the DEV's. There is no way to get it right now since there are so few that exist and because they are still WIP's

woops, sorry I got it mixed up with the Impala again, although if you find a Holden commando, could make it into a caprice consider cevy uses the commando bodyshel and other things 

Commodore* God you must be a Ford Supporter Stevo ;)

just so every one knows if there is some one out there wit one please i would like to know i will not steal it will give right credits like i been doing wit past mods i done beta testing for few people here like spitfire and SGperez you can check wit them and they will tall you im not a bad guy o0o0 and will do my best to donate

just so every one knows if there is some one out there wit one please i would like to know i will not steal it will give right credits like i been doing wit past mods i done beta testing for few people here like spitfire and SGperez you can check wit them and they will tall you im not a bad guy o0o0 and will do my best to donate

You are not going to get one unless you buy a 3D model.

There is no point in begging.

I am not trying to be an ass here, but with what you have shown/done you just do not have the modding experience to get a car like that. It should be common sense. If a modeler like NickieB does not have it, then there is no way a new modder like yourself or even most modders(including myself) in general will get this vehicle.

Just work on other mods and enjoy making mods with what you have. The caprice is not a vehicle that we will see out in the modding community for quite some time(at least thats what I think).

You are not going to get one unless you buy a 3D model.

There is no point in begging.

I am not trying to be an ass here, but with what you have shown/done you just do not have the modding experience to get a car like that. It should be common sense. If a modeler like NickieB does not have it, then there is no way a new modder like yourself or even most modders(including myself) in general will get this vehicle.

Just work on other mods and enjoy making mods with what you have. The caprice is not a vehicle that we will see out in the modding community for quite some time(at least thats what I think).

Exactly, begging isn't going to get you the model nor will saying you won't steal it, give proper credits, etc. Thats not the point, the people who have it aren't going to just hand it out to everyone who asks nicely, its a heavily guarded and rare model due to all the hard work of those involved. Having been a beta tester doesn't matter either, that doesn't show that you have modeling skills or have done a lot of work that you would be given the Caprice. I have it Pengi, its just not converted or anything. More work than I care to spend on it right now.