MichaelV

What Phone do you have?

I recently got a Samsung S4 for my birthday, and I am in love with it. I am thoroughly convinced that it is better than Apple. It is not only a phone, but a mini tablet as well. The screen is huge and so HD that it really feels like you are on a tablet or something. It has practically the same games that you can get on iPhone and much more. I love the locking system as well. You can use a Pattern, PIN, or your own face and voice to unlock your phone.

I used to have a Blackberry 9360. That phone was terrible, at least mine was. It wouldn't ring most of the time, and it would crash every time I had like 3 applications running. I didn't use the internet, or Facebook on it, due to the fear of it crashing again.

Enough of my soon to be novel. What phone do you have? Do you like it? Why?

Edited by Michael V.

I have HTC Droid Rezound...it has its moments, it loves to restart on me, and completely freeze.

htc_rezound_vs_motorola_droid_razr_otb2h

Edited by RobertB

I have the Iphone 5, I had the droid razr maxx before it was alright but the Iphone is so much nicer, faster and just all around better phone. i used to be a apple hater but its growing on me quick

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img19/4207/y4y0.jpg[/img]

Looking for friends/a community to play games with?

Whether it be Arma, War Thunder, GMod, or others,

head over to BrokeDogGaming to join the fun and meet new friends.

BrokeDog has recently launched with the goal of purchase BDG Servers across many games. Help us grow the community today!

Don't think I want to spend too much on a phone, might get mugged!

Well, aren't you an optimist! :tongue:

I have a HTC One X.

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/KnSj6.png[/img][/center]
[center][size=2]Please don't PM me requests... (Unless it's a really cool idea and you can provide a unlocked file...)[/size][/center]

Well, aren't you an optimist! :tongue:

I have a HTC One X.

It's not about being pessimistic, it's about being sensible! :tongue:

A mobile that price... well I can't say how many robbers would love to get their hands on that lol :wink:  ...

Edited by Double Doppler

I have a Samsung Galaxy S but I plan on getting the S4 mini when it comes out (saw an ad in Phones4U the other day)

Nokia 2220 Slider 

'>

I dont care much for all the tech a phone dose, also lone as I can make calls and send texts im happy 

Edited by 00Stevo

if your replying to me Please @0taku or Quote me so I get a notification 

Wiko Cink Peax , the same size as the Samsung Galaxy S4 .

Edited by SgtMckinson

[img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/809824nypdbannersignaturebymaniosdesignsd5gw2dp.png[/img]

HTC EVO 4G LTE. Before that I had some Samsung models and the HTC blows them out of the water. It's the perfect size, the screen is amazing, and it does everything I need it to.

iPhone 4S, I like it, I love to mess around with Siri and make it sound like she is confused.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Join in on the fun and stay up-to-date on my Discord! https://www.discord.gg/sckJGqg

YOUTUBE | TWITTER

I've got the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, it's 2 or 3 years old, rooted, and still runs faster than my friends iPhone 5. I used to be an iDevice hater, but then I got the 4th gen iPod touch and I love it, but I hate iPhones and Apple computers. I am going to continue with Android  phones as long as I have a phone. There is miles more customizable things right out of the box and when you root it, that is now limitless. iPhones you can customize a bit, but no where near as much as any Android phone.

I have a older phone but it still works, its knowing as "The Brick" 

That's bigger than my house phone!

droid-razr-e1318881469476.jpg

Droid RAZR.

1.2GHZ Dual Core Ti OMAP CPU
1GB RAM
16GB Internal HDD, up to 32GB expandable storage
4.3" Super AMOLED Screen w/ Corning Gorilla Glass
1.3 Megapixel Front Camera, 8 Megapixel Rear Camera w/ 1080p Video
4GLTE Internet Capability
Android Jelly Bean 4.1 OS

I'm due for a contract renewal in January. I would have renewed next month but Verizon got rid of that program recently. I'd get the Galaxy S4 now if I was up for renewal, but who knows what will be out in January.