Is it possible to add more slots for cars?

Deleted

There is a "morevehicles mod" out there, adn it gives you all the EFLC vehicles for GTA IV including polce 3,4 and b. 

Just google it and they will be around somewhere!

So I can have TBoGT cars in GTAIV?....oh nice!

I am the one who knocks!

- Walter White

Open IV.  If you don't know how to use it, look it up.

Open IV is the same as Spark IV right? If it is, how do I do what you explained in Spark IV?

[color=#ff0000][b]i am deleted, go away[/b][/color]

Just add it to the img as you would any mod, it doesn't need to overwrite another file.  If you don't know how to do that, look it up.

And then it would create a wft and wtd file?

You can't do much with adding new slots in SparkIV. This is one of the many things SparkIV is bad at - it won't let you add files to an img, just replace. OpenIV works much better for stuff like this - you can just drag in a new .wft and .wtd, and it'll add them.

(if you look at all my posts, you'll get the sense that I *really* don't like SparkIV and don't get why people use it).

Edited by cp702

You can't do much with adding new slots in SparkIV. This is one of the many things SparkIV is bad at - it won't let you add files to an img, just replace. OpenIV works much better for stuff like this - you can just drag in a new .wft and .wtd, and it'll add them.

(if you look at all my posts, you'll get the sense that I *really* don't like SparkIV and don't get why people use it).

I agree.  Sparks ONLY strong suit is that it can edit audio files.

I agree.  Sparks ONLY strong suit is that it can edit audio files.

Since I am new to openIV, do you mind giving me step by step instructions for adding more car slots? 

Thanks fbo I'll take a look at it. TBoGT had a few nice cars but I cant be bothered going through all the missions again. I already did that on PS3 and XBOX 360 :)

Also CP702, the reason I use SparkIV is because I have never used OpenIV before. I saw you said that it allows vehicles to be added, does it update the IDE too?

I am the one who knocks!

- Walter White

It can with OpenIV. Add the police3 (police4) line in Vehicles.ide and add the handling line. ;)

<p>iam JuStFiRe- i lost my pass lol [img]http://www.lcpdfr.com/crimestats/user/94483/sig.jpg[/img] Whop whop... Im JuStFiRe-, but forget my pass

Ok so what I want to know now is this...I did message the creator of the TBoGT cars in GTAIV mod on yotube and he aint answered.

Will the editing of the above file allow the cars to be driven by other officers just like police 1 and 2 or will they be driven by civvies when I am driving them?

I am the one who knocks!

- Walter White

Ok so what I want to know now is this...I did message the creator of the TBoGT cars in GTAIV mod on yotube and he aint answered.

Will the editing of the above file allow the cars to be driven by other officers just like police 1 and 2 or will they be driven by civvies when I am driving them?

You need to add the police cars to cargrp.dat in the right section to do that.

If you want my attention, quote me.

dae1089b7c4b80df4e988fc8d8c6841b.png