OPPHassan

Is it Possible to have more than 4 liveries

From what I know, you can have as many liveries as you want on a car, but it is up to the modeler whether he wants to take the time to do that. Personally, it's kind of annoying having to put the same skin on a car 4 separate times (alm doesn't always work for me), I can't imagine doing it for 10.

I've read somewhere that if you just put in the livery it will come up as a 5th livery but I've tried and that does not work.  Also in SNT it says you can change your livery and the maximum is 10!

No, you CANNOT have more then 4 liveries. I have tested this out. and basicly you will see police_sign_1 till police_sign_4 and once you continue you will only see a continuation of police_sign_4 untill you get to police_sign_1 again and the cycle redoes itself.

K so I cant have more than 4 liveries but how come SNT has an option to change up to 10 liveries

I have no idea if you go up from livery 0, you should eventually get to livery 3, and everything above livery 3 is just gonna stay livery 3. IDK why its like that.

you can have up to 10 liveries on a car model

it really doesnt have anything to do with the modeler more or less the wtd

all you got to do is add upto 10 different skins or the same skins and name them apropriately.

there was a thread on zmodeler2 forums about this a while ago

you can have up to 10 liveries on a car model

it really doesnt have anything to do with the modeler more or less the wtd

all you got to do is add upto 10 different skins or the same skins and name them apropriately.

there was a thread on zmodeler2 forums about this a while ago

So could you please give me an example. So I would name the 5th livery police_sign_5? I've tried naming it police_sign_5 but it does not show up  in game.

Edited by OPPHassan

Just because SNT goes to 10, doesn't mean you can have 10. Remember when you turned off "Trainer mapped liveries"? What that feature is is SNT having the number of liveries per car hardcoded in. When you turn it off, SNT activates "screw it" mode and just lets you go to 10. You can do the same thing for ped props: it's hardcoded by default, but you can activate "screw it" mode.

you would have to ask rextex128 on youtube or dare i say this, e james as they would really know how to do those things

i really dont play gta iv that much but possibly naming it police_sign5 might work

gta iv has done stranger things before so i wouldnt be surprised if that works

FYI: I have added extra police liveries when the .WTD file only included one (1) or two (2) to begin with. Example; the first one maybe named police_sign01 and the last being police_sign02... so I would just add/import new ones named police_sign03, police_sign04 and so on. Works perfectly for me, without any assistance from SNT or any other trainer.  

FYI: I have added extra police liveries when the .WTD file only included one (1) or two (2) to begin with. Example; the first one maybe named police_sign01 and the last being police_sign02... so I would just add/import new ones named police_sign03, police_sign04 and so on. Works perfectly for me, without any assistance from SNT or any other trainer.  

do you use spark iv or openiv to do that. so if my first is called police_sign01 and the last is police_sign04, to add a fifth I would do police_sign05

Personally I use OpenIV, and yes to the last part of your question. Also, I have never gone over three (3) additional livery adds, if the .WTD file already contains two (2) liveries.

I don't think 10 is possible. I've personally tried police_sign_5, and it didn't work. At all. What's happening with SNT staying on livery 3 is that the call to change livery to livery 4 (which is the 5th livery; computers count from 0) just fails. Because GTA caps out at 4 liveries, it doesn't change livery to a fifth one, but just stays on the last livery it successfully switched to. If you go down, it cycles to 9 from 0, and it stays on livery 0.