Sign in to follow this  
Clayboy

Reverse Lights To Wag?

I have seen some videos online where the cruisers have the ability to wig-wag the reverse lights as the headlights do.  I have ELS v6 installed and was wondering if this was a vehicle model thing that has to be enabled or do you have to go into the ELS ini settings and adjust something?  

I have not been able to see anyone ask this question.  I will submit a pic with this thread to show you what I mean.

Thanks!

It's the vehicle model

Is this relatively a new feature as I can't imagine why I haven't seen more of these done.  I have downloaded numerous cars and have not stumbled across one that does.  I have noticed Buggs videos lately have been incorporating this feature unlike his past videos where they don't.

Why I am on the subject, can you tell me on some of the downloads of models I have this grey box while I am in first person mode (in the cruiser) where it shades the lower half of the view?  Can this be adjusted in Spark IV?

Sorry, just a little new and was hoping these questions could get cleared up.

Is this relatively a new feature as I can't imagine why I haven't seen more of these done.  I have downloaded numerous cars and have not stumbled across one that does.  I have noticed Buggs videos lately have been incorporating this feature unlike his past videos where they don't.

Why I am on the subject, can you tell me on some of the downloads of models I have this grey box while I am in first person mode (in the cruiser) where it shades the lower half of the view?  Can this be adjusted in Spark IV?

Sorry, just a little new and was hoping these questions could get cleared up.

No, it's been done for a while. The first cvpi model out by BxBugs had those reverse lights flashing. It depends on the city the author is trying to replicate. Some cities have strobes in the tail, and some don't.

The grey box happens because of the replacement of vehicles. The scripting for the placement of the view believes that the car has not changed, so it is going off of the default vehicle. There is a way to edit a file to change this, but I don't know how. Personally, I either don't use it or use the first person mod, which allows a view out of the character's face.

I personally love this feature, it adds a bit more to the car and I like how it looks. I have strobes and the "traffic backer" and prefer the traffic backer.

I'm glad someone asked this before I made a post on it, its something ive been scratching my head about. Ive downloaded to me a few really nice models, even from Bugs because I utterly love what he does with police models, almost accurate in a sense. But I have yet to get a car that has the reverse lights flash (red and blue)(white and white) not to mention having the break lights flash also. Would be nice because most police units these days have that feature. For me its a more realistic thing Id like to see more of.

They usually won't wag. Usually it's a strobe effect. I'm not sure if you could make them wag like the headlights do.

They usually won't wag. Usually it's a strobe effect. I'm not sure if you could make them wag like the headlights do.

you can make them wag. just depends on how the modeler sets up the car.

I feel like wag would look weird though.

I am planning on making a marked and slicktop cvpi with head and brake lights wigwag. Reverser strobes. (will prob take a while for me to make as I am going to make sure this model is pefect xD

has?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent> blue flashing reverse lights, not wig-wags though.
reverse lights set to the wig wags, but do not alternate. They both blink at the same time.
has reverse lights that flash but are not wig-wags.

Those are the ones that I currently use with flashing reverse lights, as well as a charger (not wig-wags) that I don't have a link for.

Edited by willpv23

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:52 PM, 1king21 said:

how do i do this for gta v i have lots of requests for this

If you have ELS installed for GTA V 

You open up the ELS control panel in game

Hold down left Alt and press 1 for the head lights and 5 for the reverse lights.

2,3 and 4 also do the front indicators, rear indicators and rear tail lights.

There are 30  different flash patterns to choose from.