Sign in to follow this  
visible25

2011 WIP CVPI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhVGpAXSLnA&feature=youtu.be

EDIT: I've noticed that my intro is a bit funky, and it will be fixed in the next video.

Also this will more likely than not come with a Mass State Police Skin

This is my first car/mod for GTA:IV

There's a LOT I have put into this car, and this video briefly showcases it. I'll soon be uploading a video that goes into depth about this mod and what it has.

So many people to thank, which I'll do at a later time!

Hope you like the looks of it! Please tell me what you think of it, and what I could change about it!

Below you'll find a brief list of things in/on this car

-Whelen Edge Lightbar (scaled down)
-CVPI Mirror Lights
-Whelen Talon Dash lights
-HG2 Grill Lights
-Whelen Inner Edge Series
-Toughbook
-Bodyguard Partition
-Police Console w/ personal tweaks and ad-ons
-Spotlight

-Front and back facing Radar

-And More

SONG: Time by Kicks n Licks

Edited by visible25

Thanks everyone, still have some minor bug fixes before release. The only issue with it is that it's a bit on the high-poly side, so I'm going to try to drop down the file size before release, as I want it to be able to work with as many people's computers as possible

Thanks everyone, still have some minor bug fixes before release. The only issue with it is that it's a bit on the high-poly side, so I'm going to try to drop down the file size before release, as I want it to be able to work with as many people's computers as possible

why not release both in seperate zips cuz i like leaning on the higher detail side of things lol just a thought

why not release both in seperate zips cuz i like leaning on the higher detail side of things lol just a thought

If I can't drop the file size, I'll release it "as is". Which is about 4.6MB for the car

Im might have to download this. If there was a  led lightbar that had the same setup as that it will be an exact replica of the WV State Police.

I will definitely use this car I like how the secondaries are just the back lights which makes it more realistic when doing a traffic stop. 

Really nice, as I said over on YT. I think I will try the EDGE next time, never thought I liked that lightbar till now! :D

is it possible to edit other cars to allow just the rear lights to work when secondary is on, like you had in the video? 

ya looks great also is the light textures gonna be all blue or red blue or red red ect..?

I'm not quite sure, but I think I'll include an all blue, all red, and blue/red files If I can!

This looks awesome! Is it bxbugs cvpi or the Driver SF cvpi?

This is the BxBugs CVPI

Really nice, as I said over on YT. I think I will try the EDGE next time, never thought I liked that lightbar till now! :D

I like it a lot, although it was a bit of a pain! I had to scale it down, and then remove the black boxes and retexture/remap them

is it possible to edit other cars to allow just the rear lights to work when secondary is on, like you had in the video? 

No, not unless the models are unlocked. If I'm correct, I believe this car will be one of the only cars that has this!

Really love this car. For some reason I have issues sometimes with some Driver SF cvpi's, so I am happy to hear it is the bxbugs model.

Good to know! I'm hoping to release this soon!

I'll defiantly be downloading when this comes out. I'm a huge fan of the fact that I'll be able to turn the back lights on independently of the front.  :thumbsup:  

Everyone, thank you for your support, I really appreciate it! While watching the Super Bowl I've done some bug fixes and shrunk down the file size a little bit, but not as low as I want it to be.

The next step is to give it out to a few testers and see what they find!