Sign in to follow this  
Sletyy

Els and trainer hardly working.

So my els and trainer is not working the best. 
Trainer problem: Num 5 is not working.
Els problem: J,K,l and the other keys are not working.

So my els and trainer is not working the best. 

Trainer problem: Num 5 is not working.

Els problem: J,K,l and the other keys are not working.

One way is to disable the trainer when you don't need it.

Second way is to edit the ELS.ini nd Trainer.ini to a set of custom keys with no keys from each inis conflicting each other.

One way is to disable the trainer when you don't need it.

Second way is to edit the ELS.ini nd Trainer.ini to a set of custom keys with no keys from each inis conflicting each other.

I have uninstalled the trainer now the problem is if I press j,k,l once it does nothing I need to press it for a year to do something, and thanks! 

1. Go to your trainer.ini

2. Go up to edit (I think)

3. Click find...

4. Type "keybindingsdisabled" and make sure that number is 0.

5. Save and see what happens

Nothing

just go into the options menu in your trainer and on the first menu look for Enable/Disable Keys and just Disable the keys. Then your ELS should work.

Hope I helped.

Guys none of theese tips have helped me ive disabled my keys constantly, but to use the J or k keys or the 5 key for trainer or even f5 for DAS Takes YEARS

Guys none of theese tips have helped me ive disabled my keys constantly, but to use the J or k keys or the 5 key for trainer or even f5 for DAS Takes YEARS

What are your settings. That usually happened to me when I was using alot of usage on my computer like uploading on YouTube while playing GTA IV. Try lowering your graphic settings.

well i am livestreaming and i have sony vegas open and photoshop? if i close all this do you think itll respond quicker? the only thing is i can go left or right or up or down in the trainer instantly but to press enter it takes ages to respond, the games not lagging though

well i am livestreaming and i have sony vegas open and photoshop? if i close all this do you think itll respond quicker? the only thing is i can go left or right or up or down in the trainer instantly but to press enter it takes ages to respond, the games not lagging though

Try closing them and let me know what happens. Maybe you need to freshly install them again. (Meaning uninstall them and redownload and install the mods)

Right all one person need to do is to remap the keys even if it takes a long time. If I can remap every key in to my laptop and get ELS and the trainer to work at the same time, you should be able to.

Wow, all these people keep telling you to do the same thing when you've clearly stated that its not working for you. If its taking forever for the lights to turn on but yet they do eventually turn on, that usually means that there is a key conflicting. Some other mod your using also uses the same keys as ELS. So remap that mod or remap the ELS buttons, both are done in the INI files of the mod. As for the trainer, as long as you disable the keybindings you should be able to have it installed and it shouldn't cause any problems. You said that 5 wasn't working, again is there another mod using that key or is numlock turned off? 

Nickie, thanks i eventually gave up with everyone saying the same thing, how many people does it take to say disable keys.. LMAO I got that done and so did the first guy, It was eventually workign as you said and i wasnt spawning cars so dont worry Anyway i just reinstalled the game and its downloading now hopefully it will work this time :) thank god for steam haha 

I have somehow managed to get it working 

Here is a list of the things i did 

Cleaned everything with Ccleaner

Did a Disk defrag

Did a Disk Cleanup 

Re-installed AVG antivirus

Repair .net framework 4

installed the new ++C stuff 

Did a restart and scheduled disk check

fell asleep,

Woke up

had breakfast