Faracus

New Lighting System Coming Soong

Please note that this is not my mod, it's a friends and I thought that I should share his recent video with the community.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RTaLcMwmV4

There are a few bugs that are still being worked out, but according to the creator it is about 95% finished.

Very nice, can't wait to see this implemented on not just new but original cars as well.

It still makes me wonder though, EVCS and now EVI should team up. More choices means potentially more variants on cars. There should only be one type of system for maximum reach amongst all car models and such. It also has the potential to create hundreds of more files to sift through for the "right" versions for users. 

Just a thought.

That looks really sweet, I just don't like the headlights. Is there going to be an option to change it from flashing on and off, to simple wig-wags from one side the other? 

Is this Grady's EVCS?

If you'd look at the car you'd see his name all over it, so yes, it is.

If you'd look at the car you'd see his name all over it, so yes, it is.

I saw it on GPM! Is his name on the car?

* OK. I see his name now.

Guest VooDoobie_Studios   
Guest VooDoobie_Studios

Is this Grady's EVCS?

Why yes it is.

Yes this is the Grady's EVCS.

This mod has been designed to work with all cars, even the original cars will work with the lighting system of this mod.

There are other features of the mods that will require the cars to be modded specially for it.

I'm glad to see all the new non els lighting mods comming out soon, I've tryed a bit on my own.

But by the looks of it i can just stand down

TBH, with seeing both possible replacements for ELS, I am rather disappointed as they kind of look very similar to non-els.

For myself and other members of my clan, we all seem to be wanting to stick with ELS at this point.

Hope the ELS form RMC was talking about will impress me more

I tip my hat to the modders because they've done an amazing job with this but as Beck said it looks to similiar to Non-ELS and I personally can't stand the look of the coronas. I just think they look ugly and un-realistic. I'll certainly try this out when it's released but in the longrun I will also be sticking to ELS. Hopefully Sam's Illumination mod gets the time it needs and will release with flying colours.  :smile:

Edited by SharpCommand

Peeked at the GPM thread, and it looks and sounds great.

ELS has always had its deal breaking glitches that I don't want to bother with. Just the ability to add regular lights beyond the game's limits, especially without depending on the car modder to do the work, is all I need, and this would do nicely.