SgtMckinson

[Request] ELS-H NYPD car

1999 (Halogen - ELS H) (rrwrwrr)

2008 (Halogen - ELS H) ( wrwrwrw - you can change the color of the glass very easily though)

2010 (LED - ELS) ( wrwrwrw - you can change the color of the glass very easily though)

really? 2 minutes of searching. And these are only results from LCPDFR, the NYPD is so sucked out, there's at least 216129374523845126541872 versions of every model available for GTA IV across the whole internet. You really have no excuse to request an NYPD car anymore, they're all done.

Edited by Break

You really have no excuse to request an NYPD car anymore, they're all done.

I'd have to disagree on this one; though a large amount are done there are still some holdouts.  A DSF model CVPI with a HighRise lightbar for example. 

Break , the first is too old , the second car is great but I don't want that lightbar , the third isn't ELS - H :)

The third one is your best bet; it is the Driver San Franciso model and has all the bells and whistles you could want.  It looks perfectly fine when using ELS-H modes as well as standard ELS modes as well. 

If I may, here is a 2003 Ford Crown Victoria ELS-H rrwrwrr car by Lt.Caine:

http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=355

It has a LCPD skin on it but just replace it with this one. Note that this skin is NOT mine, downloaded a long time ago and I don't have an authors name.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/8788/cvpi3.png

Break , the first is too old , the second car is great but I don't want that lightbar , the third isn't ELS - H :)

Okay. 

But what's wrong about the second one's lightbar?It's a FedSig Vision, just like you want it. Yes, it's wrwrwrw, but you can edit the colors of the lightbar really easily, as I said. 

It takes literally 5 minutes to change the colors of a lightbar.

I'd have to disagree on this one; though a large amount are done there are still some holdouts.  A DSF model CVPI with a HighRise lightbar for example. 

Hairsplitting. The NYPD cars are sucked out, full stop.

If I may, here is a 2003 Ford Crown Victoria ELS-H rrwrwrr car by Lt.Caine:

http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=355

That one is not ELS-H.

Edited by Break

Okay. 

But what's wrong about the second one's lightbar?It's a FedSig Vision, just like you want it. Yes, it's wrwrwrw, but you can edit the colors of the lightbar really easily, as I said. 

It takes literally 5 minutes to change the colors of a lightbar. 

I know that I can change it , and I am trying right now .

Edited by SgtMckinson

What's the difference between ELS and ELS-H?
ELS is ELS as you know , and ELS-H is Halogen ... I don't know how to descript you , but there is some cars that you can try in game ..

ELS is how a LED light at like a code 3 rx2100 would flash. ELS-H is a halogen rotating light set up. And that is for light bars like the FS Vision halogen ones and the code 3 mx7000 like your LAPD 2003 CVPI, Kanyo.

You can enable E-03R or E-03L to make it look like halogen in normal ELS as well. I don't see the problem. Just use the new ELS. You can set up all kinds of patterns with them.

Nothing to see here!

This topic has been closed by G17 Media staff. If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.