theninja35

The Christmas Present You Want Most (If you celebrate Christmas)

I will list a few things.

2013 Ford F-250    800px-2013-ford-f250-02084.JPG

Obama already talked about banning "military style weapons" (or anything that isn't a hunting rifle in the general public's view) during the debates, then yesterday said they would look into what could be done. Meanwhile, the media keeps screaming "assault rifle" (but not knowing what one is) despite one not being involved in any way other than being there.

Lowers are what is classified as the actual gun by the ATF, and prices skyrocketed on them after the announcement of the original AWB. What is actually considered the gun is where the action, mag well and trigger are located, but anything can be built onto it as long as it meets requirements. You need a manufacturing license to build the lower, but you can put anything on it that meets legal requirements as long as you do not sell it.

As it was already stated, PMAGs are polymer magazines made by Magpul, and the most common one is the 5.56x45 30 rd version. Many military units buy them and issue them out because of their superior quality to standard GI mags, but they aren't standard issue.

Will never happen. A assault rifle is a rifle that can shoot fully automatic and or 3 round burst.

So you will still can get a Ar-15 as its Simi Automatic. Shot guns are Simi Automatic, some of my hunting rifles are simi automatic (like my m14 rifle) Go head ban assault rifles, they are banned in most states but you can still get simi automatic guns, and if you have a trigger finger like me I can make that thing fully automatic....

Edited by Darkangel

[u]​Click that spoiler you will not be disappointed!![/u]

[spoiler]http://www.choose.yudia.net/rickroll.swf

You've been Rick Rolled[/spoiler]

That Ford-F350 is sweet!

I know right lol, also they do get great MPG (for a truck) because they take diesel....

15MPG avg.  But also many get a AVG of 20mpg...

I kinda want the build servers to get back up by Christmas now that I think of it.

Well, yeah, but any gun laws have to go through the Republican House.What is the actual function of the lower, though? And is there an upper to go along with it?

Also, are different lowers roughly the same (aside from build quality), or are there substantial differences between them?

Lowers are the same besides quality. All they do is house different assemblies, like the trigger and bolt catch. However, it is the only part of an AR-15 considered by the ATF to be a gun, according to their regulations, all other parts of an AR are attachments.

Will never happen. A assault rifle is a rifle that can shoot fully automatic and or 3 round burst.

So you will still can get a Ar-15 as its Simi Automatic. Shot guns are Simi Automatic, some of my hunting rifles are simi automatic (like my m14 rifle) Go head ban assault rifles, they are banned in most states but you can still get simi automatic guns, and if you have a trigger finger like me I can make that thing fully automatic....

I know what an assault weapon is, but the general public does not, which is the scary part. Because of the media, most of the public thinks of an assault rifle as anything that looks evil. It happened under the Clinton administration and lasted through Bush's first term, and if more mass shootings happen, a worse version will probably be instated.

Sticks and stones may break bones, but 5.56 fragments on impact.

I know right lol, also they do get great MPG (for a truck) because they take diesel....

15MPG avg.  But also many get a AVG of 20mpg...

That MPG is awful. That thing would be simply too expensive to run on UK roads.

Nice truck though

Processor: Intel i5-6600 @ 3.30GHz 

GPU: MSI ARMOR GeForce GTX 1080 OC

Ram: 16GB Skylake

Decent vehicle which doesn't cost me too much on road tax and fuel, yet pretty damn fast.

Not to mention her looks.

P.S.: God damn site won't let me show any photo of a Volkswagen Polo GTI. ''Not allowed to use this file extension''. So I'll just share a link...

http://www.autowereld.com/imagesDB/400/01227175715141_.jpg

[url=http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/author/145769]sy10Oxj.png[/url]

CLICKY

That MPG is awful. That thing would be simply too expensive to run on UK roads.

Nice truck though

I'm saying for a truck its pretty good. My friends f-250 gets 16 in city and 23 on the highway that's really good....

NVIDIA GTX 660Ti (I am getting some kind of high end video card, I just dont know the model until I open it in 10days) And LCPDFR 0.95 RC3/Final Release :)

This IS what I am getting. :) So i technically got what I really wanted.

Just snagged myself a Uniden-Bearcat BC346XT scanner for Christmas off of ScannerMaster; get to listen to my closest NYPD precinct now. :D

BC346XT-300x300.jpg

Edited by FCV96

A 2013 Chevrolet Caprice PPV model for GTA IV. 

Merry Christmas   

ops sorry that's 2012 but only a year off =)

Also to the guy that gave me a thumps down, saying if I cant spell I cant drive? Shut the Fuc% up, I can drive I will admit i'm not good at spelling and what not. But its not because i'm a lazy fuck, its because I was deaf tell about the 7th grade..... So im 7+ years behind on my spelling. Thanks for reminding me ass hole....

Edited by Darkangel

This has just turned into a flaming thread and gun thread so quickly. 

Back to the presents guys, not the guns or flaming.

Anyways, for the people who did post gifts/presents they want, they are all nice :)

Well I've just bought a new PC which is able to run GTA IV so I can play LCPDFR, so for Christmas I'm getting a 24" computer monitor, new wireless keyboard and mouse and a new speaker system for my PC. Can't wait!

Well I've just bought a new PC which is able to run GTA IV so I can play LCPDFR, so for Christmas I'm getting a 24" computer monitor, new wireless keyboard and mouse and a new speaker system for my PC. Can't wait!

Hey dont get a wireless keyboard for gaming, Wont be able to handle more then 2 keys getting pressed at the same time. (unless you get a really expensive one) I had one but I couldnt use it for gaming because if I tried to lets say hold down my siren key well holding W and then I wanted to turn it would jam and I would go right into a wall.

Hey dont get a wireless keyboard for gaming, Wont be able to handle more then 2 keys getting pressed at the same time. (unless you get a really expensive one) I had one but I couldnt use it for gaming because if I tried to lets say hold down my siren key well holding W and then I wanted to turn it would jam and I would go right into a wall.

It's a £50 Microsoft one. If it doesn't work, I do have a wired one I could use instead. Thanks for the advice.

I'm getting a new Processor, new RAM, new Mainboard and a SSD Hard Drive

Processor: AMD FX-8350 8x4.00GHz

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz

Mainboard: ASRock 970 Extreme 4

SSD: SanDisk SSD 32GB (just for Windows and importent files)

My christmas presents ;)

Chris

Well, my presents cost me some money but they came early. Hope everyone else can get what they want.

So, how bad did the panic prices get ya?

I'm looking for an A2 build, myself.

A CZ 75B would be nice too.

My favorite part about Christmas is when Sam rights that 30 page essay on lcpdfr. It contains the summary of the year, what is expected  in the new year, changes, and some other stuff. 

Nvidia GeForce GTX 680MX..... 

Edited by ASTTrprDillon95

Nvidia GeForce GTX 680MX..... 

I hate you...

LOL 

I hope you have a really fast CPU for that because that will bottleneck your CPU lol.... At least have a i5 3570k as a min....