Sign in to follow this  
lchlee89

Ambulances not stopping

When I request an ambulance, they come and they just go without stopping.

Same happens to Fire Dept.

But police back ups works...

Any help?

Try reviving them yourself if that doesnt work well like unreal said you do your part

as for the fire dept. call them jack the truck put the fire out yourself and get the job done right =D

When I request an ambulance, they come and they just go without stopping.

Same happens to Fire Dept.

But police back ups works...

Any help?

Both types of FDLC assistance are crappy, at best. If they manage to actual show up to the spot you want them to, they aren't set up to be that helpful.

My advice is to check out Abraxas's METT mod as a replacement for the Ambulance. They'll revive any downed people, and remove dead bodies as well. Braveheart is also working on adding an Ambulance function to the next version of his Policing script, so that will be an option as well.

As for the Firefighters, there's no functional alternative right now, but maybe some coders will look into it at some point.

Also please note that most times (if not all times) when you revive a perp who you had to shoot due to them attacking and resisting you, as soon as they're revived their behavior will continue. So I leave downed perps down. I've also seen the EMT's skip over downed pedestrians and go straight to the suspects, then leave quickly right after, ignoring the innocent civilian.

Edited by unr3al