[API request] Create a Pursuit that is not called in.

ziipzaaapM16A4

Hello, 

I wanted to try having a pursuit that is yet not called in. We already have a setter for this but its only a function to set it to true.
Is there a way to Create a pursuit without having it called in?

thanks

Edited by ziipzaaapM16A4

Take a look at my Plugins:

AmbientAICallouts: Ai get calls too. Callouts can turn into a backup request for the player [YouTube Link]

Search Vehicle Plugin: Simple and more Immersive Vehicle Search Plugin [YouTube Link]

What Was You Name Again?: Get the name of a Suspect even when arrested and placed in your Vehicle [YouTube Link]
Corpse Inspection:  Investigate the corpse. Interact and search for details in a more Cinematic way  [YouTube Link]
[WIP] EnvoirementalCallouts: A couple of Callouts and WorldEvents that are likely to happen to you while you're on duty [Youtube Link]

[OnHold] EMS Support: Be the First Responder of Medical Emergency's and do CPR on Patients [YouTube Link]

spacer.png

Checkout my Patreon for Early Access to my mods                                       checkout my Discord Server

Are you asking if you can start a pursuit without the player being a part of it?  I don't think you can start one without automatically including the player, but have you tried using Functions.SetPursuitIsActiveForPlayer(yourPursuitHandle, false) immediately after creating the pursuit?  Or maybe Functions.RemovePedFromPursuit(playerPed)?

Released plugins

Automatic Siren Cutout | Rich's Police EnhancementsScene Manager | Rich Ambiance

Retired - No more updates

@Rich Im trying to get the pursuit started but the player shall be in the position to call it in or let the suspect run. its like when a suspect flees when you try to speak to him.

i know so far that what im trying to do is not possible that's why im asking as a feature request.
These pursuits that are yet now called in apears just when we try to stop a ped but they start running. im able to hold B to call it in and other officers will know he is running. 
These pursuits can't get started by API

Edited by ziipzaaapM16A4

Take a look at my Plugins:

AmbientAICallouts: Ai get calls too. Callouts can turn into a backup request for the player [YouTube Link]

Search Vehicle Plugin: Simple and more Immersive Vehicle Search Plugin [YouTube Link]

What Was You Name Again?: Get the name of a Suspect even when arrested and placed in your Vehicle [YouTube Link]
Corpse Inspection:  Investigate the corpse. Interact and search for details in a more Cinematic way  [YouTube Link]
[WIP] EnvoirementalCallouts: A couple of Callouts and WorldEvents that are likely to happen to you while you're on duty [Youtube Link]

[OnHold] EMS Support: Be the First Responder of Medical Emergency's and do CPR on Patients [YouTube Link]

spacer.png

Checkout my Patreon for Early Access to my mods                                       checkout my Discord Server

• The title was changed to [API request] Create a Pursuit that is not called in.