Stepani

Lag on duty

Hello guys, when I`m off duty my game is on 60 fps and more but when i start duty my fps drop to myb 20. Do you know some plugins who drop fps? And i have only i think 3 cars mode (in off duty mode no lags).

Losing FPS when going on duty is normal for everyone.  There's only a small, select group of people who can run modded GTA and still maintain decent fps.

What you can do is try and remove some of your LSPDFR plugins and callouts, but then you run into the issue of having less callouts.  Personally, I just suffer through the FPS loss - I'd rather have a variety of callouts as opposed to just four or five that get old quickly.

12-31-19new.jpg.50c2d8e500b7cae577ffddebe18fec42.jpg

10 hours ago, skyred50 said:

please list down your pc specs

I know I dont have some very good specs but its on minimum requirements.

Ram: 8 gb
CPU: quad 3.1
Gpu: 1 gb (i will try to upgrade gpu asap)

5 hours ago, Reddington said:

Losing FPS when going on duty is normal for everyone.  There's only a small, select group of people who can run modded GTA and still maintain decent fps.

What you can do is try and remove some of your LSPDFR plugins and callouts, but then you run into the issue of having less callouts.  Personally, I just suffer through the FPS loss - I'd rather have a variety of callouts as opposed to just four or five that get old quickly.

Ooh, okay. Ty fo help.  I noticed that some plugins cause some fps drops but I can`t find which.  So I create new topic to ask 😄

8Gb of RAM isn't good and not a lot either. Especially if it's DDR3. 
The 1GB VRAM GPU also isn't good at all.

You should consider upgrading. 

You need help but aren't sure what you need to do / where you can get help? 

Official Rage Discord offers instant peer to peer help for all kinds of GTA V issues, Rage issues & LSPDFR / Plugins issues. 

Come in, state your issue and leave playing one hell of an amazing game.

Just now, A Stranger said:

8Gb of RAM isn't good and not a lot either. Especially if it's DDR3. 
The 1GB VRAM GPU also isn't good at all.

You should consider upgrading. 

Yeah, I`m trying step by step. And yeah it is DDR3. I build this pc 4 or 5 years ago so its I can say a little bit old 😄
Ty for help 🙂

Edited by Stepani