About This File
Razer & Corsair Keyboard Police Lights
BETA of Corsair device support is released.
Adds police lighting effects to Chroma & Cue enabled Razer/Corsair devices.
The effects exists out of predefined patterns and your own created patterns which can be activated by the configuration file for the keyboard and mouse.
The color of the effects can also be modified to predefined color values or RGB values.
This plugin supports ELS.
- Rage plugin hook v0.62+
- Razer Synapse or Corsair iCUE software
- Chroma enabled Razer keyboard
- Chroma enabled Razer mouse
- Cue enabled Corsair keyboard
- Cue enabled Corsair mouse
- Copy the contents of the "Grand Theft Auto V" to the installation directory of GTA V (overwrite any existing file)
- Modify the "RazerPoliceLights.xml" in the Plugins directory to your preferences
For Corsair users only
- Make sure you have the latest version of iCUE installed
- Customize effect speed
- Enable on foot
- Customize colors
- Effect scan mode
- Pattern selection per device
- Selection of active Chroma devices
- Custom pattern definitions
- Vertical effect playback for mouse device
- Color configuration based on ELS configuration
- Pattern selection by police vehicle
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52
- Fixed CueSDK not being recognized (moved SDK to x64 folder in the installation directory)
- Fixed Cue keyboard LED drawing not including the last keyboard column and row
- Added SDK info logging
- Auto-disabled devices when they could not be registered (a message is logged in this case)
- Prevented plugin from crashing when a device didn't register correctly and the device playback thread is being stopped