Razer & Corsair Keyboard Police Lights
BETA of Corsair device support is released.
Adds police lighting effects to Chroma & Cue enabled Razer/Corsair devices.
The effects exists out of predefined patterns and your own created patterns which can be activated by the configuration file for the keyboard and mouse.
The color of the effects can also be modified to predefined color values or RGB values.
This plugin supports ELS.
- Rage plugin hook v0.62+
- Razer Synapse or Corsair iCUE software
- Chroma enabled Razer keyboard
- Chroma enabled Razer mouse
- Cue enabled Corsair keyboard
- Cue enabled Corsair mouse
Corsair unfortunately doesn't support all devices, please check the list below if your device is supported before asking for help.
• CGK65 RGB
• K65 LUX RGB
• K65 RGB RAPIDFIRE
• K70 RGB
• K70 LUX
• K70 RAPIDFIRE
• K70 LUX RGB
• K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE
• K95 RGB
• STRAFE RGB
• K95 RGB PLATINUM
• M65 RGB
• M65 PRO RGB
• SABRE RGB
• SABRE RGB Optical
• SABRE RGB Laser
• GLAIVE RGB
• Scimitar PRO RGB
- Copy the contents of the "Grand Theft Auto V" to the installation directory of GTA V (overwrite any existing file)
- Modify the "RazerPoliceLights.xml" in the Plugins directory to your preferences
For Corsair users only
- Make sure you have the latest version of iCUE installed
- Customize effect speed
- Enable on foot
- Customize colors
- Effect scan mode
- Pattern selection per device
- Selection of active Chroma devices
- Custom pattern definitions
- Vertical effect playback for mouse device
- Color configuration based on ELS configuration
- Pattern selection by police vehicle
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Configuration file has been updated, support for the old version will be removed in future versions.
- Updated Corsair SDK to v3.0.217
- General performance optimizations (should reduce changes of lag on device(s))
- Reworked color configuration
Color is now based on effect pattern columns instead of OFF(0), PRIMARY(1) and SECONDARY(2)
- Modified effect pattern color config to OFF(0) and ON(1) - this should make creating custom patterns a lot easier (see manual for example)
- Reworked the way ELS colors were being used
- Added 'green' and 'purple' as predefined colors