About This File
Between college, work, and the fact I have stopped playing LSPDFR for the time being, this plugin will probably not be updated for a while and will have limited support
Do you feel like you are not talking to dispatch as much as a real cop would? Do you wish that you could report to dispatch your current status, as well as inform them of various things?
Then this plugin is for you. It does not add much in terms of features, as most of the functions are purely aesthetic and are just there for immersion.
All options when selected generate a verbal response from dispatch and play the radio animation.
Video of it in action (older version):
Current Features: (features with actual functions are detailed in parenthesis)
- Tell dispatch you are on a traffic stop. Inform them of occupancy, whether its a felony stop, your location, and if you require assistance (regular stop backup is one unit, felony is two units)
Supports Bejoljo's traffic stop backup mod along with OJDoesIt's felony stop backup mod
- ONLY supports these mod if you leave their keys untouched (default)
- En Route (Accepts callout if one's available)
- On Scene
- In Foot Pursuit (Generates 2 backup pursuit units)
- In Vehicle Pursuit (Generates 2 backup pursuit units)
- Code 4 (Ends current callout if active, aesthetic dispatch response if not)
- Current Options:
- Give dispatch description of suspect such as gender, race, and build.
Give dispatch description of suspect's vehicle type and color.
- NEW! Traffic stops and vehicle pursuits now automatically give dispatch vehicle's description (color, model, and license plate)
- Give dispatch description of suspect's vehicle type and color.
- In Sight
- In Custody
- In Transport
- Tell dispatch your current location
- Tells dispatch that shots have been fired at your location, along with information on deceased peds/officers. Depending on the situation, the amount of backup will change dynamically
- Each option plays a transmission radio tone and generates a random response from dispatch each time, changing depending on the situation.
- ScriptHookVDotNet2 (https://github.com/crosire/scripthookvdotnet/releases/tag/v2.10.2)
- AutoItX3_x64 (included)
- RageNativeUI (included)
You MUST use ScriptHookVDotNet2, not old ScriptHookVDotNet. Failure to do so will result in a crash.
- "i" = Open menu
- "," = Tell dispatch you are in foot pursuit
- "." = Tell dispatch you are in vehicle pursuit
- "/" = Tell dispatch suspect has crashed
- "-" = Tell dispatch shots have been fired
All controls editable in the .ini file. Keep in mind the Oem2 key is NOT the "2" key but the "/" key.
Any reviews that result from not following installation instructions will be ignored, if you have a problem with the plugin, please tell me about it before you make a review and I will work with you to fix the problem! Thank you.
You can find me on the LSPDFR Discord here:
I can assist you over Discord or private message here for any problems you may have!
Thank you to:
AlexGuirre - RageNativeUI
turbofandude - Helping me with accepting callouts
scorponok - Being a great help and making a video showcasing the mod
All of my beta testers - Being awesome people and giving me ideas!
OJDoesIt - Helped me a lot in coding some of the more difficult parts and makes awesome mods!
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Removed OJDoesIt FelonyStopPlugin API to attempt to fix crash when going on duty
- Removed "busy" functionality as it had no effect on callouts
Added OJDoesIt's FelonyStopPlugin API
- Requires that you use v1.1 of his plugin if you decide to enable this feature in the .ini
- Added detection of dead peds when "Shots Fired" is pressed, detects if civs, officers, or both have been shot and dispatches additional units depending on the situation
- Added automatic car descriptions. Whenever you are in a pursuit or traffic stop, you will automatically give dispatch a description of the vehicle including color, model, and license plate
- Added more dispatch response to traffic stop, pursuit, and shots fired. Now dispatch will say more than generic responses in these situations
- Fixed a bug in the traffic stop backup compatibility