?!API Key!? I have Looked around

Go to solution Solved by Sam,

I have tried to put my User name and Password and it keeps on telling me that Something is

Wrong and I try N' Try, N' Try N' I have used different Passwords that may be Possible ones.

Also I have Changed my LCPDFR Name a While Back (maybe Close to half a year or so) N'

I try my Current one and Old one and still Nope! N' yes I have Tried may different Passwords

Like I stated above. BUT I have checked and I see that the Crime thing is Down N' is that a

Possible reason? Also any idea when it might be back up?

Thank You

Sincerely,

Sergeanto!

I have tried to put my User name and Password and it keeps on telling me that Something is

Wrong and I try N' Try, N' Try N' I have used different Passwords that may be Possible ones.

Also I have Changed my LCPDFR Name a While Back (maybe Close to half a year or so) N'

I try my Current one and Old one and still Nope! N' yes I have Tried may different Passwords

Like I stated above. BUT I have checked and I see that the Crime thing is Down N' is that a

Possible reason? Also any idea when it might be back up?

Thank You

Sincerely,

Sergeanto!

Same thing happening over here to boss man

Let the good times roll

Same thing happening over here to boss man

Yep, that system is most likely not online as of yet. 

Man... That Sucks, I like to see when I do a Traffic stop or somthing N' my Name pops up Saying that I done this when

I am Watching on my Tablet.

N' I am sure they will get it up when most of the LCPDFR 1.0 stuff get Calm, Cause i Guarantee that all the LCDPFR Staff

are Stressed out. If one of them is Reading this, Try to Calm dwon N' Relax a little; Take a Walk cause Stress is not good

for you also you are able to do bad Choices.

Thank You for the Responses also "ineseri" I see you are making a Good Effort in trying to Help the Public of LCPDFR

Cause your on Every Post that I have gone to also to one that I have not gone to. I'd give you a Reward for trying to be

such help.

Thank You

Sincerely,

Sergeant Perez!

• Solution

The Crime Stats system isn't up yet, it should be once we get all the installation problems ironed out though.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be."

The Crime Stats system isn't up yet, it should be once we get all the installation problems ironed out though.

Thought so, Thank You Sam!

Keep up the good and Thank You Very much for all the Help you

have done to the Community! I am Very Thank-full for the Staff.

Thank You

God Bless!

Sincerely,

Sergeanto Perez!