Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RWieber79

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RWieber79

  1. Been using this in one of my game files for awhile now and I love it because I do more patrolling than callouts and its nice to have actual speeders.
  2. Awesome thanks, I thought it might have been but didnt know if it was a replace or an addon. I will def be giving this a try!
  3. Does this work with addon weapons as well or just vanilla weapons? For Example the TLS DDM4V7 Rifle?
  4. Mod works perfect!!! FINALLY no sirens for Code 2 on Policing Redefined!!! Thank you so much for making this bro!
  5. This is sick, I have the Patron versions of the 2022 RT as well as most of Rabbit's Patreon stuff and it is all great stuff. Cant wait to use this! Probably my favorite LSPDFR vehicle dev. He always gets the taillights right and not super bright like alot devs do.
  6. I see it says future PR compatibility, with that said I assume the callouts will not have correct data unless using Stop the Ped? Also NPCAI integration would be great as well, especially once it is compatible with PR too.
  7. Do you have the template for this? I want to put a Ghost livery on it. Thanks!
  8. Good Idea but please keep in mind that plugins like Kinetic already have a taser cycle function so please make it where you can turn it off in the ini if you add that function so people like me who use Kinetic or I think smart taser wont have conflict issues. Thanks!
  9. I will def be testing this. If this works dude you are a legend!!! PR drives me nuts with the sirens on code 2.
  10. It just needs the Stalker DSR 2X Bezel and ALPR bezel like the Wraith from FiveM with the correct font for the plate numbers and it would be awesome. Still going to try the way it is but I've been wanting the Wraith/Stalker for LSPDFR forever. So much so I've been working on making it myself but I am just learning coding so even with AI help it is still coming along slowly.
  11. Would love to see them! This is one of my favorite HellCats to use because it has the hood I like and the siderunners. Been Looking for a good Challenger, Durango and Trackhawk that have the same setup as well but haven't really had much luck other than slicktops or undercovers with no pushbar.
  12. Did you try changing the lighting pattern with the ELS control panel? It did the same thing on mine and I just cycled through different patterns in the els control panel until I found the one I liked then wrote down the numbers and changed it to that in the xml file for that vehicle so it will automatically be on that pattern when I set my lights at each stage. In your case you would set the stage 3 pattern in the xml to whatever pattern you want the prm, sec and wrn lights. The back of bar will be mostly controlled with wrn if I remember correctly.
  13. I'm assuming this will confilct with riskier traffic stops since it seems to do similar things?
  14. I have been looking for a way to do this forever! Downloading rn and trying it. I hope it disables the controller keybinds for the recording as well.
  15. Does this not need the pbd anymore? When I load it into my scripts folder and go ingame with just the dll and ini its not showing up in the console. Edit nevermind, I must have had a glitch. when I restarted the game it shows up now.
  16. I have a numpad and I'm still temped to use this anyway. My only issue is that I have my Reshade menu on Pageup and my QuantV menu on Pagedown so idk where I would move those too. I have too many mods so F1-F24 are all taken up and most of the other keys as well...
  17. I tried searching for Aaron.txt to message you on discord and it says not found. My discord profile is RWieber79 on there as well maybe if you message me it will work? Idk.
  18. When I updated to the newest version 3.6 when I go on duty now, my MK2 Pistol is no longer available to use in my loadout even though all of the settings for did not change. I use PR and Kinetic for my loadout and weapons slots. Everything works fine when I revert to the previous version of realistic holster as it has all along. I made sure to update all of the files including the ini and enter in all of the custom holsters, belts, etc in manually just like before as well. I have not tested with STP so I dont know if it only happens with PR or not. Also is there a discord link somewhere? I would ask these questions there but I do not have the discord. Thanks
  19. If updating from the previous version do I need to delete my old ini so a new one generates or can I keep the one I have?
  20. Any chance of adding slots for custom baton and flashlight? I have the TLS belts that have holstered and unholstered variants would be great to be able to put those to use with this mod as well. Thanks!
  21. I haven't tried the latest update yet but when I had the previous version installed I was constantly getting the message that a crowd was gathering and dispersing when no weapon was drawn and even while driving in the vehicle. Idk if maybe it was conflict with a mod I use that disables the weapon wheel or what but at the very least the option to turn off the messages would be great. It did not generate an ini that I know of so I assume you didnt create it to do so but I think and ini would be good for the mod so that way players get the option of disabling the messages and any other configurable options you choose to add in.
    Really like this plugin, adds to immersion when approaching a pulled over vehicle alerting you to things in plain view like an officer would actually see irl. Also the included VehicleItems.xml is great because with over 6000 items you dont keep seeing the same items in a vehicle search over and over again with Stop the Ped.
  22. So since I updated to the newest vehicles.xml every vehicle I search has nothing of interest. Anyone Else had this issue? I also have Patrol MDT and Visual Probable Cause installed so idk if that could have anything to do with it or not.
  23. I installed the plugin for the first time today, looks like it loads ok see's my input and output devices but when I press the keybind and say one of the phrases nothing happens. I don't get the megaphone sound either. Also crashed my game once earlier when I was getting back into a patrol car. I use Grammar Police and NPCAI already so I know my Voice Recognition is set up correctly and also I have other plugins that use NAudio as well so that is installed in my game files, idk if that and the one embeded in the file for this plugin would conflict or not. Im not a dev so its over my head, lol. Also here is the most recent rage log if it helps. Any info is greatly appreciated, would really love to try out this mod. Thanks RagePluginHook.log

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.