Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keith.

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keith.

  1. LSA

    Keith. posted a gallery image in GTA V Galleries
  2. Keith. posted a gallery image in GTA V Galleries
  3. Keith. posted a gallery image in GTA V Galleries
  4. I don't usually go for map mods. But I installed L.C.P.P just out of curiosity. Just the emergency vehicles you get with it it alone are worth it. Ladder trucks, working tillers the list goes on.
  5. I finally got LSPDFR to work ( for once ) but none of my police vehicles load in. It just spawns the original in game cars. What am I doing wrong?
    • 720 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    It's been sitting on my comp doing nothing for a few years. I got the model from Turbosquid in 2020 and I've been meaning to release it for ages, but totally forgot about it. It's templated and comes with blank black and white textures. Best handling line is TALEGATE I've put the column shift from my E350 and removed the standard shifter. It leaves room for police equipment. Release it locked

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.