RealKorra

Korra Joins LSPDFR forum!

358801391_KorraGif1.gif.84996e089cc0aa78ce28e2ef5b6ad57b.gif

hello there! i'm new here. i joined today in hopes to learn everything about LSPDFR as well having someone to walk me through the steps to install LSPDFR, other necessary steps etc up to point that it should be runable for me to try it out on SP GTAV. i'm longtime gta player, ive been watching quite lot of LSPDFR videos on youtube like.. since early days of GTAIV. i'm even not sure if my PC could run LSPDFR too. that's why i came here to get advice, suggestions, walkthrough, help for it. plus i have a question, is it possible to turn off LSPDFR if i need to go online?

with that said, it's nice to meet you all. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays etc. 🙂

Welcome!

1 hour ago, RealKorra said:

plus i have a question, is it possible to turn off LSPDFR if i need to go online? 

I would remove all mods from the GTA 5 folder before attempting to go online, at the very least I would remove any Script hooks, that includes RagePluginHook, ScriptHookV, ScriptHookVDotNet etc. That way you can keep your script mods - such as LSPDFR - in the folder, but the game wouldn't be able to load any of them.

Hey 

I would suggest watching Benzo Effect's great video series on youtube for a guide on how to easily install LSPDFR.
Just follow it step by step and you'll get the hang of it in no time:

This is part 1 out of 5 I think?

Edited by Officer Bonds

2 hours ago, lovkal said:

Welcome!

I would remove all mods from the GTA 5 folder before attempting to go online, at the very least I would remove any Script hooks, that includes RagePluginHook, ScriptHookV, ScriptHookVDotNet etc. That way you can keep your script mods - such as LSPDFR - in the folder, but the game wouldn't be able to load any of them.

RAGE Plugin Hook, which powers LSPDFR, does not need to be removed for online play and can be present in the directory at all times. You decide to simply not use it by launching GTA V normally. If loaded, RAGE Plugin Hook will block any online functionality, so you do not run any risk if you launch it by mistake or forgot about having it loaded.

Please do not PM me unless really necessary (knowing you helps). If you think you need my attention in a topic, tag me.

2 minutes ago, Giordano said:

Welcome, Korra!  If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me!

However, I must argue your claims of being real. 😛

thanks! i will.

haha. that's something to find out 😛

so i have update, i have successfully installed LSPDER and added few new plugins, vehicles, outfits, looks etc to make my time as Police Officer fun ^^

Just now, RealKorra said:

thanks! i will.

haha. that's something to find out 😛

so i have update, i have successfully installed LSPDER and added few new plugins, vehicles, outfits, looks etc to make my time as Police Officer fun ^^

Glad to hear!  Welcome to the chaos that is GTA AI. 😛

3 minutes ago, Giordano said:

Glad to hear!  Welcome to the chaos that is GTA AI. 😛

thanks i have a question. can anyone have skills to create mods like car skins or is such mod not easy to create?

2 minutes ago, RealKorra said:

thanks i have a question. can anyone have skills to create mods like car skins or is such mod not easy to create?

You're welcome!  In cases of vehicle skins, it's a double edge sword.  Anyone could make a skin, but that doesn't mean it'll be good enough that everyone wants to use.  However, I do encourage people to give it a try and see if it's something they enjoy doing.  Your work might not be the best initially, but with practice and helpful criticism, you'll get better!  Or, maybe you already have some experience designing and your first skin will be amazing.

It really comes down to the individual and if they actually want to do it. As I said, I recommend you try it out to see if you like it.

4 minutes ago, Giordano said:

You're welcome!  In cases of vehicle skins, it's a double edge sword.  Anyone could make a skin, but that doesn't mean it'll be good enough that everyone wants to use.  However, I do encourage people to give it a try and see if it's something they enjoy doing.  Your work might not be the best initially, but with practice and helpful criticism, you'll get better!  Or, maybe you already have some experience designing and your first skin will be amazing.

It really comes down to the individual and if they actually want to do it. As I said, I recommend you try it out to see if you like it.

sounds good! i do agree, it is difficult. i was Police Skins maker on There.com where i made four different police skins lul. it would be nice to know where i need to go to get started on it for GTAV. any suggestions? plus i need little assistance with Player Location Display mod, am i supposed to put it in GTAV folder or LSPDER folder? that one was RAR file. i usually only download Zip files because they're easier to install.

7 minutes ago, RealKorra said:

sounds good! i do agree, it is difficult. i was Police Skins maker on There.com where i made four different police skins lul. it would be nice to know where i need to go to get started on it for GTAV. any suggestions? plus i need little assistance with Player Location Display mod, am i supposed to put it in GTAV folder or LSPDER folder? that one was RAR file. i usually only download Zip files because they're easier to install.

PLD goes in the main GTA V folder. 🙂  In terms of getting started, you'd need to use templates of vehicles.  Not all of them come with one, but a lot do.  From there, you design your skin on that template in whatever image editor you prefer.

i can't launch Openiv in order to install a car i did make a mods folder in gta folder.. i still get runtime error for openiv. as pictured.

1888609871_OpenIVerror.png.58599f0b38eba90d66c8e7306289a1cc.png

According to the Microsoft and Wiki-error the "Runtime error at 216" is caused via SubSeven Trojan Virus. Steps suggest by Wiki-errors to try and fix this

1. Close all open applications.
  2. Open up your anti-virus software by accessing it in the tool tray.
  3. Select to scan your entire PC, not just certain system files.
  4. Allow the scan to fully run.
  5. Once completed be sure to delete anything that is found.

Restart your computer to allow completion of the process.

if your replying to me Please @0taku or Quote me so I get a notification 

10 hours ago, 0taku said:

According to the Microsoft and Wiki-error the "Runtime error at 216" is caused via SubSeven Trojan Virus. Steps suggest by Wiki-errors to try and fix this

1. Close all open applications.
  2. Open up your anti-virus software by accessing it in the tool tray.
  3. Select to scan your entire PC, not just certain system files.
  4. Allow the scan to fully run.
  5. Once completed be sure to delete anything that is found.

Restart your computer to allow completion of the process.

thanks! it did worked

On 12/19/2018 at 9:05 PM, RealKorra said:

LMS, your profile picture made me think of beach lol where was it taken at?

It's down by the outdoor gym area lot at the beach in LS, if I remember correctly. 

Oh, and welcome to the site!

"Don't quote me on that" - ineseri

i have update, my PC suffered a fatal crash, the GTA + LSPDFR files were caught in it, luckily i was able to restore the original system way it was before the crash but i have to reinstall LSPDFR again and create a clean copy again. it was completely wiped out by crash.. i was in middle of playing it when it happened. any advice?

On 12/27/2018 at 1:17 AM, RealKorra said:

i have update, my PC suffered a fatal crash, the GTA + LSPDFR files were caught in it, luckily i was able to restore the original system way it was before the crash but i have to reinstall LSPDFR again and create a clean copy again. it was completely wiped out by crash.. i was in middle of playing it when it happened. any advice?

My advice is to try and keep LSPDFR files + your mods on a seperate disc, or usb incase of something like that happening. This method has saved me so many times!

Welcome to the community, too!

i like british police

i guess thats why i roleplay as one.

hey i have a update question, could any of you walk me through the install of VisualV, NaturalVision Remastered for GTAV? i would like to install it for photoshoots there and for photo clear police photos.

Edit: i do have OpenIV too, i reinstalled it for this.

Edited by RealKorra

On 12/29/2018 at 11:03 PM, RealKorra said:

hey i have a update question, could any of you walk me through the install of VisualV, NaturalVision Remastered for GTAV? i would like to install it for photoshoots there and for photo clear police photos.

Edit: i do have OpenIV too, i reinstalled it for this.

Dont use VisualV, use Make Visuals Great Again.

Many people have been having problems with VisualV and their textures.

I can guide you through the process of Make Visuals Great Again.

i like british police

i guess thats why i roleplay as one.

6 hours ago, Officer Hartford said:

Dont use VisualV, use Make Visuals Great Again.

Many people have been having problems with VisualV and their textures.

I can guide you through the process of Make Visuals Great Again.

walk me through it please