Jump to content
Officer GILLETTE ABDI

Knife attack in a Chinese School

Recommended Posts

Sad and unfortunate. Maybe they can get an edge on things and ban knives like London.


derp.png

                                                                                                                                         4-DAVID-20 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

Sad and unfortunate. Maybe they can get an edge on things and ban knives like London.

lmao yeah ban everything....great idea, lets ban pencils for misspelling words and ban assault cars as well, china already has cameras everywhere with facial recognition  and a credit system for good and bad citizens who don't obey....police state


sig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hastings said:

Hey, they're in China already. 

Spain, USA are Police State too und in German State Bavaria will become as Police State too(be cause of the new Polizeiaufgabengesetz)


Here is the Polizeikommissar Officer GILLETTE ABDI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is Polizeiaufgabengesetz?  I looked it up and everything was in German and my German is rather sloppy.  You probably don't even wanna know how I pronounced that word.


Be kind, Rewind.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, ToeBius said:

What is Polizeiaufgabengesetz?  I looked it up and everything was in German and my German is rather sloppy.  You probably don't even wanna know how I pronounced that word.

Here a Article about:

https://global.handelsblatt.com/politics/german-police-surveillance-bavaria-912234


Here is the Polizeikommissar Officer GILLETTE ABDI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

22 hours ago, J T said:

lmao yeah ban everything....great idea, lets ban pencils for misspelling words and ban assault cars as well, china already has cameras everywhere with facial recognition  and a credit system for good and bad citizens who don't obey....police state

 

 

Ban all knives, vehicles, and even sharp household utensils. Everything now needs to be square and not have any rounded edge that can be potentially sharp. Lmao, Jk. Was being sarcastic above too. Luckily if someone involves me in a knife fight they will lose, since I'm American and have a gun. What's that saying again....-...Oh yeah. Don't bring a knife to a gunfight.


derp.png

                                                                                                                                         4-DAVID-20 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

 

 

 

Ban all knives, vehicles, and even sharp household utensils. Everything now needs to be square and not have any rounded edge that can be potentially sharp. Lmao, Jk. Was being sarcastic above too. Luckily if someone involves me in a knife fight they will lose, since I'm American and have a gun. What's that saying again....-...Oh yeah. Don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

everything needs to be banned for the snowflakes.....china is a communist country, they want us disarmed fuck them...it would be easy for a country to invade  them when the loving government bans all self defense tools, same thing for uk and Australia....the only reason we haven't been invaded yet is because "there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"


sig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Officer GILLETTE ABDI said:

  That is terrible.  It sounds like our NDAA and the Patriot act.  They better fight that with tooth and nail.  If it passes then it will not go away.


Be kind, Rewind.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2018 at 9:23 PM, ToeBius said:

  That is terrible.  It sounds like our NDAA and the Patriot act.  They better fight that with tooth and nail.  If it passes then it will not go away.

Or the Stasi in the GDR

Edited by Officer GILLETTE ABDI

Here is the Polizeikommissar Officer GILLETTE ABDI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29-4-2018 at 7:02 PM, GTALawEnforcer said:

 

 

 

Ban all knives, vehicles, and even sharp household utensils. Everything now needs to be square and not have any rounded edge that can be potentially sharp. Lmao, Jk. Was being sarcastic above too. Luckily if someone involves me in a knife fight they will lose, since I'm American and have a gun. What's that saying again....-...Oh yeah. Don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

You being an american won't do a thing once you get out of your country. And inside your country nobody will start a knife attack on you, because they're american and americans have guns. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Antia said:

You being an american won't do a thing once you get out of your country. And inside your country nobody will start a knife attack on you, because they're american and americans have guns. 

They could also use AR, AKs, 


Here is the Polizeikommissar Officer GILLETTE ABDI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2018 at 12:43 PM, Antia said:

You being an american won't do a thing once you get out of your country. And inside your country nobody will start a knife attack on you, because they're american and americans have guns. 

 

This isn't really accurate.  You'd be surprised how many people still use melee weapons for attacks.  Just 'cause America has a huge gun problem doesn't mean a gun was used for every single incident that happens.


12-31-19new.jpg.50c2d8e500b7cae577ffddebe18fec42.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2018 at 9:49 AM, Ronish Baxter said:

Unfortunate incident. What's happening to people?

World's getting tougher, people getting more desperate, media giving them huge coverage, other desperate and  / or unstable people see that and think they can get their 15 seconds of fame too, something like that. 

 

This year alone we had two school attacks in my country, a decade ago that was completely unheard of. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2018 at 12:43 PM, Antia said:

You being an american won't do a thing once you get out of your country. And inside your country nobody will start a knife attack on you, because they're american and americans have guns. 

  Please tell me that, when you wrote this up, you just got done drinking.


Be kind, Rewind.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6-5-2018 at 2:12 AM, Giordano said:

 

This isn't really accurate.  You'd be surprised how many people still use melee weapons for attacks.  Just 'cause America has a huge gun problem doesn't mean a gun was used for every single incident that happens.

 

12 hours ago, ToeBius said:

  Please tell me that, when you wrote this up, you just got done drinking.

I was somewhat sarcastic. The point I was tryna make is that being an American or having a gun won't always keep you alive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2018 at 6:41 AM, Antia said:

 

I was somewhat sarcastic. The point I was tryna make is that being an American or having a gun won't always keep you alive. 

Not sure who said that they would.


It takes a particularly intelligent person to hold a civilized political discussion with someone on the opposite side. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Riley24 said:

Thank God the attacker couldn't and didn't get their hands on a gun.

 IKR..........................................................................................................................................................A Gun..................................................................................................


Be kind, Rewind.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a Chinese. I see you are very angry with these comments. We are not allowed to hold guns in China. But can a gun really defend itself? The United States can not help shooting, how many years you have counted the shooting. There are only a few times in China. Do you dare to walk in the United States at twelve at midnight? It can be in China. There are also cases of such cases. It is not common, very few. So you say the Chinese do not have the weapons of self-defense. Think for yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...