Officer GILLETTE ABDI

Knife attack in a Chinese School

Sad and unfortunate. Maybe they can get an edge on things and ban knives like London.

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

11 hours ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

Sad and unfortunate. Maybe they can get an edge on things and ban knives like London.

lmao yeah ban everything....great idea, lets ban pencils for misspelling words and ban assault cars as well, china already has cameras everywhere with facial recognition  and a credit system for good and bad citizens who don't obey....police state

sig.jpg

4 hours ago, Hastings said:

Hey, they're in China already. 

Spain, USA are Police State too und in German State Bavaria will become as Police State too(be cause of the new Polizeiaufgabengesetz)

Here is the Polizeikommissar Officer GILLETTE ABDI

What is Polizeiaufgabengesetz?  I looked it up and everything was in German and my German is rather sloppy.  You probably don't even wanna know how I pronounced that word.

Be kind, Rewind.....

56 minutes ago, ToeBius said:

What is Polizeiaufgabengesetz?  I looked it up and everything was in German and my German is rather sloppy.  You probably don't even wanna know how I pronounced that word.

Here a Article about:

https://global.handelsblatt.com/politics/german-police-surveillance-bavaria-912234

22 hours ago, J T said:

lmao yeah ban everything....great idea, lets ban pencils for misspelling words and ban assault cars as well, china already has cameras everywhere with facial recognition  and a credit system for good and bad citizens who don't obey....police state

Ban all knives, vehicles, and even sharp household utensils. Everything now needs to be square and not have any rounded edge that can be potentially sharp. Lmao, Jk. Was being sarcastic above too. Luckily if someone involves me in a knife fight they will lose, since I'm American and have a gun. What's that saying again....-...Oh yeah. Don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

7 minutes ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

Ban all knives, vehicles, and even sharp household utensils. Everything now needs to be square and not have any rounded edge that can be potentially sharp. Lmao, Jk. Was being sarcastic above too. Luckily if someone involves me in a knife fight they will lose, since I'm American and have a gun. What's that saying again....-...Oh yeah. Don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

everything needs to be banned for the snowflakes.....china is a communist country, they want us disarmed fuck them...it would be easy for a country to invade  them when the loving government bans all self defense tools, same thing for uk and Australia....the only reason we haven't been invaded yet is because "there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"

sig.jpg

13 hours ago, Officer GILLETTE ABDI said:

That is terrible.  It sounds like our NDAA and the Patriot act.  They better fight that with tooth and nail.  If it passes then it will not go away.

Be kind, Rewind.....

On 4/29/2018 at 9:23 PM, ToeBius said:

That is terrible.  It sounds like our NDAA and the Patriot act.  They better fight that with tooth and nail.  If it passes then it will not go away.

Or the Stasi in the GDR

Edited by Officer GILLETTE ABDI

On 29-4-2018 at 7:02 PM, GTALawEnforcer said:

You being an american won't do a thing once you get out of your country. And inside your country nobody will start a knife attack on you, because they're american and americans have guns. 

1 hour ago, Antia said:

You being an american won't do a thing once you get out of your country. And inside your country nobody will start a knife attack on you, because they're american and americans have guns. 

They could also use AR, AKs, 

On 5/5/2018 at 12:43 PM, Antia said:

This isn't really accurate.  You'd be surprised how many people still use melee weapons for attacks.  Just 'cause America has a huge gun problem doesn't mean a gun was used for every single incident that happens.

12-31-19new.jpg.50c2d8e500b7cae577ffddebe18fec42.jpg

On 4/30/2018 at 9:49 AM, Ronish Baxter said:

Unfortunate incident. What's happening to people?

World's getting tougher, people getting more desperate, media giving them huge coverage, other desperate and  / or unstable people see that and think they can get their 15 seconds of fame too, something like that. 

This year alone we had two school attacks in my country, a decade ago that was completely unheard of. 

On 5/5/2018 at 12:43 PM, Antia said:

Please tell me that, when you wrote this up, you just got done drinking.

Be kind, Rewind.....

On 6-5-2018 at 2:12 AM, Giordano said:

This isn't really accurate.  You'd be surprised how many people still use melee weapons for attacks.  Just 'cause America has a huge gun problem doesn't mean a gun was used for every single incident that happens.

12 hours ago, ToeBius said:

Please tell me that, when you wrote this up, you just got done drinking.

I was somewhat sarcastic. The point I was tryna make is that being an American or having a gun won't always keep you alive. 

On 5/7/2018 at 6:41 AM, Antia said:

I was somewhat sarcastic. The point I was tryna make is that being an American or having a gun won't always keep you alive. 

Not sure who said that they would.

It takes a particularly intelligent person to hold a civilized political discussion with someone on the opposite side. 

3 hours ago, Riley24 said:

Thank God the attacker couldn't and didn't get their hands on a gun.

IKR..........................................................................................................................................................A Gun..................................................................................................

Be kind, Rewind.....

I am a Chinese. I see you are very angry with these comments. We are not allowed to hold guns in China. But can a gun really defend itself? The United States can not help shooting, how many years you have counted the shooting. There are only a few times in China. Do you dare to walk in the United States at twelve at midnight? It can be in China. There are also cases of such cases. It is not common, very few. So you say the Chinese do not have the weapons of self-defense. Think for yourself.