0taku

2017 Pierce Arrow XT (W.I.P)

4 hours ago, GTAIVCode3 said:

This is awesome! Decent fire trucks have been something the GTA community has always wanted for years without having to go through hoops to get a hand on or paying money.Ā 

I have no plans to ever make my content 'pay for use'.

Ā 

if your replying to me Please @0taku or Quote me so I get a notificationĀ 

Sick of all those Crappy Vanilla deck guns. Well have no fear, because 0taku is here with a more realistic one WITH proper LODs. Deck gun will be featured on my Arrow XT pumper and mightĀ be a DEV release (the deck gun, not the pumper).a.thumb.png.40e989e78d1a6c7c197ad6f32c8a8db4.png

Ā 

I am currently also working on the L3 but I though I would share what I have so far.

Edited by 0taku

Ā 

I know I've haven't posted much here recently but I've been busy.Ā 
Untitled.thumb.png.129bf21532f640be1daacb1e36905e15.png

Ā 

On 4/6/2018 at 6:54 PM, 0taku said:

Sick of all those Crappy Vanilla deck guns. Well have no fear, because 0taku is here with a more realistic one WITH proper LODs. Deck gun will be featured on my Arrow XT pumper and mightĀ be a DEV release (the deck gun, not the pumper).a.thumb.png.40e989e78d1a6c7c197ad6f32c8a8db4.png

Ā 

I am currently also working on the L3 but I though I would share what I have so far.

Compared to the vanilla deck gun, how much larger is yours? I love details and quality and all that, but 20MB car packages is way too excessive for me. How large do you estimate the truck will be when it's done?

On 5/5/2018 at 5:26 AM, theninja35 said:

Compared to the vanilla deck gun, how much larger is yours? I love details and quality and all that, but 20MB car packages is way too excessive for me. How large do you estimate the truck will be when it's done?

I'm not really sure, but since I'm working to make the Lods close to what the MTL truck(70,00 ploys or so for the L0, 19,000 ploys for the l1 and so on)Ā is I would give an estimate of around 2mb for the firetruk_hi and 1Ā  - 1.25 MB for the firetruk but this is a very big estimate as I'm only 80% done building the model.

Ā 

6 hours ago, Walters said:

How much longer do you think it will take till this is finished? I would really like to use this in my Los Santos Pack.

Not to sure shouldn't be to much longer maybe mid year, still some work needs doingĀ 

Ā 

Made the side mirrorĀ 

1.thumb.png.753badc61d55ea56bc33708ffeb5a2a6.png2.png.cac07b971fd6768c7bf3cdc582ebe3ad.png

Ā 

I might change to from the front mount to door mount. Unsure yet.

Ā 

Ā 

Probably early to be asking for this, but would it be possible to use this for a fivem server, I cant find any non els firetrucks that are to my standard and this one really caught my eye.

So I am wondering if before you configure the model to else, I could snatch the non else version (Not sure if that is how it works, if it is so then plz let me know!!)

On 5/15/2018 at 12:46 PM, Meow Overlord said:

Probably early to be asking for this, but would it be possible to use this for a fivem server, I cant find any non els firetrucks that are to my standard and this one really caught my eye.

So I am wondering if before you configure the model to else, I could snatch the non else version (Not sure if that is how it works, if it is so then plz let me know!!)

I'll think about it.

Ā 

Ā 

Made some grab handlesĀ 

Untitled.png.403aecbcf2955787598c1e6a0c707288.png251034461_Untitled(1).png.8c81310c35575d294c69af9f87cee628.png

Ā 

6 minutes ago, SeaHawk14 said:

Not sure if it's mentioned above, have you got a department in mind for release?Ā 

I'm not basing it off any department.Ā  I do play toĀ tryĀ and make a FDLS skin for it and I have a light setup planed for it.Ā 

Ā 

Re-made the doors for the L0, They be 3d now.

714825028_Untitled(1).thumb.png.13d84e9a106d0ff09b136d3bd5729cb4.png75248355_Untitled(2).thumb.png.fc8bb776c8715e0ca5dee7d7018704ac.png

All door (7, 3 on both sides and 1 on the rear) only add around 1,2800 polys. Not muchĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

So far it looks great. With you, Medic and a few others working on fire trucks we should have Rosenbaur, Pierce, Kennworth and International mounts out soon. Would be nice if someone start on a Seagrave and KME but essentially they would have to be done damn near from scratch as I could not find a model available for either. I have a E-One Quest that needs crunched and converted at some point. Its nice to see variety on the Fire/EMS sideĀ  that people wont have to pay for.

Lighting so far. Currently Non-ELS
20180615080620_1.thumb.jpg.17191fd9c1dab384ab26f5ec9006b486.jpg

Ā 

Also due to a recent event involving some of my parts. I'm heavily thinking aboutĀ  whether or not to do a DEV releaseĀ 

Ā