t0y

New York Modifications

24 minutes ago, t0y said:

sfhuu.thumb.jpg.8769c38d21bb9c61426318a707404b24.jpg

With: @t0y @NY Delta @FRGamer @Slendis @Turtle. @acepilot2k7

What is New York Designs?

So a few days ago, I was walking down the street near 23rd and madison, when several FDNY trucks and NYPD cars came racing down the street, rumblers blaring, all lit up, and I thought to myself, why don't I make these cute ass cars in GTA? (Yes, I know what you are thinking BECAUSE LOS SANTOS DOESN'T LOOK LIKE NEW YORK yeah well TOO BAD!) Anyway, since me and a lot of my friends are from New York I decided to make a little group to make New York cars. We are planning on making a few different departments right now and will branch out to fire, ems, municipal, and maybe even maps ;) I think it is about time NY gets some representation. All of these cars will not be lore friendly, and will be as accurate as possible. Models will be released one by one and not in packs, as most departments are split between 3-4 people making separate vehicles, not a full collaboration.

Can I join? Do I have to be a New Yorker?

We are accepting modders to join! You can create liveries, or models, or even badges just send me a PM and we can have a talk. No, you do not have to be a New Yorker to join the design team Only 4 of us are so far, and @Slendis isn't even from this country (disgusting.) We also hope to maybe add some character designers/modelers to our team that can help us make some NYPD/NY peds.

The team:

t0y - Modeler, Livery Designer

NY Delta - Modeler

FRGamer - Modeler

Slendis - Modeler, Livery Designer, Badge Designer

Turtle - Modeler, Scratch Modeler

Acepilot2k7 - Youtuber

The plan:

We plan do a majority of departments both in the city, and upstate. Currently we are working on:

New York Police Department - NY Delta (2007-2016 Impalas) FRGamer (2016/17 FPIUs) t0y (2006 HWY/Patrol CVPIs)

Port Authority Police Department - t0y (2006 CVPIs, 2013 FPIUs, 2013 Tahoes) NY Delta (2007+ Impalas)

New York State Police Department - t0y (2016 FPIU) FRGamer (TBD)

Metropolitan Transit Authority Police Department - Slendis (2006-2011 CVPIs) t0y (2013+ FPIUs)

Monroe Police Department - FRGamer (2016 FPIU)

How can you contribute?

We would love to have help with this massive project. If you want to help but dont know anything about modeling or texture designing feel free to comment below and give us your opinions, and suggestions about what we should add or remove or edit! If you do have experience in modeling and livery designing you can PM us or come on our discord to talk about joining and helping out with this. Also if you live in New York, any interior or exterior pictures are welcome! Some of us do live in the city, but we dont see these cars every day, especially the non-NYPD departments so any pictures would be great!

Updates:

We will try to update this thread once a week or two, but the models will take a while and it could be less than that. We will also make a gallery album, either I will make one with all of our vehicles, or each of us will have our own that is to be determined.

Contact us:

For now our discord is private, but if you would like to contact us feel free to contact any of us on LSPDFR, by shooting us a PM with any questions or if you would like to join.

I'm looking forward to this!  If you guys need any testers, please add my name to the list!

Update: 10/9/2017

2006 CVPI Port Authority Police Department by t0y271590_20171009172343_1.thumb.png.77a21fd8da56f77e17123c12d2ccdf1a.png

271590_20171009172424_1.thumb.png.2d66f896be5ebb03fb5a760482a1dc11.png

271590_20171009172355_1.thumb.png.70cfb96e4fb68fe0b9bf4ddce146b0bf.png

271590_20171009172536_1.thumb.png.22ae9f7a59d2bd5931376bad83904c96.png

Model by @t0y

Base by @OfficerUnderwood

Badge by @Slendis

Livery by @t0y

Rims, Hubcaps by @Fartknockr

Spotlight by @NY Delta

ezpass by @Scar

SL by @Walters

Edited by t0y

I am from New York so I'm so excited for this! If you need a tester, someone to take pics in-game, or even some pics of cars & trucks irl, please let me know!

Youtube: President Shadow

Creator Of Shadow Callouts

Discord: Contact Me and Apply For The Beta: https://discord.gg/q7JPXaR

These are going to look so fucking cool when they're all done I can't wait. They look sick as is, of course. Great job, and thank you to all the guys involved.