SuperAceMan

Speed Trapping/Smart AI?

Note: I apologize if this has already been done, or belongs in a different forum, I'm not 100 percent sure where to put it.

When you guys start to speed trap next to the highway, do you guys feel as if the AI know what you are doing, and start to slow down?  I swear, every-time I start running radar, the AI slow down, going from 70 to 40 as they drive by me.  I know this sounds kind of crazy, but still.

1 hour ago, SuperAceMan said:

Note: I apologize if this has already been done, or belongs in a different forum, I'm not 100 percent sure where to put it.

When you guys start to speed trap next to the highway, do you guys feel as if the AI know what you are doing, and start to slow down?  I swear, every-time I start running radar, the AI slow down, going from 70 to 40 as they drive by me.  I know this sounds kind of crazy, but still.

I know exactly what you mean. I do still get some that fly by though, so I still get hits on the radar.

5 hours ago, SuperAceMan said:

I have the same thing. It's odd... Maybe it's scripted that when there's a police vehicle on the side of the road they slow down? I say this because of the police bikes on the highways.

On 3/24/2017 at 5:51 PM, HomerS said:

I have the same thing. It's odd... Maybe it's scripted that when there's a police vehicle on the side of the road they slow down? I say this because of the police bikes on the highways.

It's either this or, it's scripted to where the ai slow down when the player is present on the side of the highway no matter what vehicle or out of the vehicle.

"Over the years, we do some things,
some good, some bad. Decisions that help one person and hurt another. In the end, we make sacrifices, live with them."

On 3/24/2017 at 3:51 PM, HomerS said:

2 hours ago, The Sergeant said:

It's either this or, it's scripted to where the ai slow down when the player is present on the side of the highway no matter what vehicle or out of the vehicle.

Well, great to know I'm not going insane...