Lordani66

So with the latest update...

This is my first time using LSPD FR where we have an update. So... what should I do? Should I update the game now and wait for the next RPH, and only then update the RPH, or should I not update the game now, wait for the RPH, update the RPH in my game when it comes out and only then update the game? What's the order? Thanks.

If you update the game, you will be unable to use RagePluginHook (meaning no LSPDFR or any other RPH mods) until RPH is updated. 

If you do not update, you can continue to play offline with mods until a new version of RPH is released that supports the new update.

24 minutes ago, AlconH said:

If you update the game, you will be unable to use RagePluginHook (meaning no LSPDFR or any other RPH mods) until RPH is updated. 

If you do not update, you can continue to play offline with mods until a new version of RPH is released that supports the new update.

Yes this I know but if I want to wait for the new version of RPH, then should I update it now, OR should I update the game after I copy over the new RPH files?

7 minutes ago, Lordani66 said:

Yes this I know but if I want to wait for the new version of RPH, then should I update it now, OR should I update the game after I copy over the new RPH files?

It doesn't really matter which way you do it. Although to be safe update your game first then add RPH 

Unless stated in an official capacity, My responses are my personal views and do no represent that of G17 Media or their affiliates!

If you want to me reply as soon as possible, then either quote or @CouthInk4  me as i'll be notified, a general reply will not notify me

Check out my YouTube channel!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXj0EXXJfERhPJTROHY6Ma

Untitled.png

2 minutes ago, CouthInk4 said:

It doesn't really matter which way you do it. Although to be safe update your game first then add RPH 

That's what I was looking for :). I just don't know how NOT to update the game and keep it unupdated.

11 hours ago, LtKeller said:

The easiest way to avoid updates is disconnecting your computer from the internet and playing offline.

You can also try this:

Why didn't I think about it? -.-

On 3/17/2017 at 0:28 PM, AlconH said:

Don't forget to wait for scripthook too.
Also, I just realized I fucked up my update.rpf - I tried to reimport the modified one I made a backup of because it didn't occur to me that the newest version wouldn't exactly gel with an old .rpf. Will validating files on steam fix it or do I really need to reinstall just to get this file back?

2 hours ago, hhtesntwr said:

Don't forget to wait for scripthook too.
Also, I just realized I fucked up my update.rpf - I tried to reimport the modified one I made a backup of because it didn't occur to me that the newest version wouldn't exactly gel with an old .rpf. Will validating files on steam fix it or do I really need to reinstall just to get this file back?

If you've modified a native file that's not in the mods folder, then yes, validating files will fix the problem as it'll recognise the file has changed and replace it with the original.

If you've modified a file in the mods folder, then simply delete it out of the mods folder.