My first post on this sight's forums so please feel free to tear me a new one if I am posting in the wrong section, I apologize if that is the case. Now on to my issue, I've had some problems before with downloading files but usually within an hour or so it's fixed. This time I haven't been as lucky. When I go to download any file, the download will start and then suddenly stop and create a corrupted .rar file. I first assumed it's a problem with my ISP or PC or something so I logged onto the server box I have access to and tried it there. Still no luck. Then decided to give the link to my friend to see if he had the same misfortune as I, and sure enough, he did. Then I figured maybe it's the file I'm downloading, so I decided to attempt downloading a different file. Unfortunately enough, I ran across the same issue as before. I have been having this issue for a few hours now and have seen a few others post something similar so I figured I'd post here and just see if anyone else had the same misfortune as me. Again I apologize if this post is in the wrong discussion page and will gladly take any repercussions if needed. 

Thanks for reading,

Mason

On 1/24/2017 at 10:30 AM, masonjason310 said:

My first post on this sight's forums so please feel free to tear me a new one if I am posting in the wrong section, I apologize if that is the case. Now on to my issue, I've had some problems before with downloading files but usually within an hour or so it's fixed. This time I haven't been as lucky. When I go to download any file, the download will start and then suddenly stop and create a corrupted .rar file. I first assumed it's a problem with my ISP or PC or something so I logged onto the server box I have access to and tried it there. Still no luck. Then decided to give the link to my friend to see if he had the same misfortune as I, and sure enough, he did. Then I figured maybe it's the file I'm downloading, so I decided to attempt downloading a different file. Unfortunately enough, I ran across the same issue as before. I have been having this issue for a few hours now and have seen a few others post something similar so I figured I'd post here and just see if anyone else had the same misfortune as me. Again I apologize if this post is in the wrong discussion page and will gladly take any repercussions if needed. 

Thanks for reading,

Mason

hello and welcome to the forum. the first thing i will suggest is disable your virus protection when downloading from this site. there have been thousands upon thousands who have had their files blocked from downloading/installing while their virus protection is active. there are no viruses on this site so you are safe to disable while you download files here. try that..see if it works..if not lemme know and we'll try other things.

Wanna Roleplay with Me? Join me at kuffsgaming.com and we'll see ya there 😄

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCERtCZWZE_HMciyLYJ2nYTg

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rywilsongaming/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jg45042

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/rywilson513/

9 hours ago, jg45042 said:

hello and welcome to the forum. the first thing i will suggest is disable your virus protection when downloading from this site. there have been thousands upon thousands who have had their files blocked from downloading/installing while their virus protection is active. there are no viruses on this site so you are safe to disable while you download files here. try that..see if it works..if not lemme know and we'll try other things.

Fortunately enough, the problem fixed itself so I am no longer having any issues. I will definitely let you know if I run into any more, thank you for the welcome!

Thanks,

Mason 

Joining the team of NotAbleToDownload. Download page just keeps loading and eventually shows connection reset. Maybe the servers are overloaded, but would be good to get any info about that

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Peterias:

Joining the team of NotAbleToDownload. Download page just keeps loading and eventually shows connection reset. Maybe the servers are overloaded, but would be good to get any info about that

I have the same issue with all downloads I've tried.

Looks like the problems occuring beginning of the year already according to 'search' :)

Looking forward to fixxing

Yup, I'm aware. Should be fixed in the coming hours.

Edit: This should be fixed now, but expect outages as we investigating the cause.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Yup, I'm aware. Should be fixed in the coming hours.

Edit: This should be fixed now, but expect outages as we investigating the cause.

Not having any other issues, thanks for the fix!

I seem to having this issue again. It's counting down to 0 and not downloading anything. Tried it on several different models.

Never had this issue before and have been coming here for almost 2 years.  Getting unexpected errors with some of the downloads.  Not all but most. 

With WinRar  !   C:\Users\My Computer\Downloads\2011_CVPI_V1.9L_ELS (3).zip: Unexpected end of archive  just an example. 

Uninstalled WinRar now -  7 Zip shows a blank folder.

I think it might be a site issue because a 22mb file is downloading in less than 2 seconds and it appears to be downloading blank folders.

Anyone else with this issue?

PS:  Totally did not mean to hijack this thread,  just didn't feel a need to create a new topic.  Thanks!

Edited by OfficerBenzo

Please feel free to check out my LSPDFR VIDEOS  I upload videos regularly. 

7 minutes ago, OfficerBenzo said:

Never had this issue before and have been coming here for almost 2 years.  Getting unexpected errors with some of the downloads.  Not all but most. 

With WinRar  !   C:\Users\My Computer\Downloads\2011_CVPI_V1.9L_ELS (3).zip: Unexpected end of archive  just an example. 

Uninstalled WinRar now -  7 Zip shows a blank folder.

I think it might be a site issue because a 22mb file is downloading in less than 2 seconds and it appears to be downloading blank folders.

Anyone else with this issue?

Me too. Downloaded several files but the download in the link below gives empty or corrupt files.

Edited by zebedee

Seems like I am having the same issues as everyone else. When downloading .rar files it seems to download very little of it leaving it corrupted. Compressed windows folder files seem to be downloading fine its just .rar files for me at least. For reference it is using the quebec server.

2 minutes ago, 5Rya said:

Seems like I am having the same issues as everyone else. When downloading .rar files it seems to download very little of it leaving it corrupted. Compressed windows folder files seem to be downloading fine its just .rar files for me at least. For reference it is using the quebec server.

It appears to be perhaps a site issue.  The file in question I am trying to download is approx. 22mb and its only downloading 33kb

Just now, OfficerBenzo said:

It appears to be perhaps a site issue.  The file in question I am trying to download is approx. 22mb and its only downloading 33kb

Ya, same thing is happening for me. files are either empty or only downloading less than a mb.

Just now, 5Rya said:

Ya, same thing is happening for me. files are either empty or only downloading less than a mb.

same and its that same  Southern Quebec, Canada server perhaps.  I am sure it will be resolved soon as more and more people are having the issue.