ry_l

Biggest Shootout youve have

Whats the biggest shootout you've responded to.Mine was in south alderny near the industrial zone.What about you guys?

I think it was somewhere in Bohan where I responded to a shoot out and then other random gang members on the street pull out their guns and start shooting at us. I think we lost a total of 4-7 cops, almost me aswell. :(

Mine, also in the industrial estate, I originally though it was a prank, but a quick peak at the console showed otherwise. Me and my partner got out, and there must have been 40/50 guys there with uzi's. Total shitstorm bro.

Making a traffic stop for a hobo in a Lambo, *whistle*, get to the car side, suspect pulls up, gets out, fires at me with an Uzi, and all of a sudden 20 people were firing at me with AK's and Uzis. I lost 7 N.O.o.S.E. units that day.

And the dumbest thing is that I use Hardcore mode. :mellow:

I think it was at the bridge going from Bohan to Algonquin. Never try to make a stop NY traffic on a state bridge...

I had a call of a shoot out in Hove Beach, when I got there I took out the original suspects and then for about the next 5 minutes people that just happened to be carrying weapons would get out of their car and shoot at me also. Luckily I had lots of back up from the original shoot out so it worked out okay.

I had a call of a shoot out in Hove Beach, when I got there I took out the original suspects and then for about the next 5 minutes people that just happened to be carrying weapons would get out of their car and shoot at me also. Luckily I had lots of back up from the original shoot out so it worked out okay.

Hove Beach, maybe the best place for massive shootouts, every guy there carries a weapon and are a crazy motherfuckers!

Plumbers Skyway... Never Stop A Russian Dude In A Camaro With 4 PEOPLE ARMED WITH UZI'S

I Survived But Every Cop Kept getting in the line of fire So they basically took every bullet for me..

And yet Noose Arrived 10 Mins later...

NEVER STOOD FOOT ON THAT HIGHWAY SINCE THAT DAY.

Just had the biggest shootout ever somewhere near in Alderney, must have been the Leftwood area. Got a callout that shots were fired, went there with lights and siren on and a patrol in that area came to help (didn't request backup). Well, 6-7 guys armed with uzis came out of a backalley and started shooting everyone (people, cars, the 2 cops and me) and sadly killed the 2 cops (well, their fault - they parked right in front of them)

I called for backup and 10 cops + me finally killed the 6/7 guys + the random armed people who also started shooting us. I'll never accept a callout in that area again lol

Some of my biggest have been hove beach, I got a report of shots fired one time, I arrive and about 15 people pour out of a alley and pepper my car with uzis, my partner died instantly. I did a minor "tatical retreat" called heli support, normal patrol and noose. The helicopter was there pretty quickly for once, that is untill it hit something and came crashing down near me lol noose took forever and they mowed down about 20 cops before they arrized, I was down to a 1/4 health and my car blew up. I just kept in hiding and called in support. Eventually a bunch of noose trucks show up and took out the last of them along with some armed citizens. It was very hollywood with the helicopter falling and blowing up and a bunch of cars blew up

Did a traffic stop by time square, the guy came out with a gun I shot him than like 15 people by me all pulled out guns and start to shoot. I lasted about a minute before one came up behind me and shot me point blank with a shot gun.

I'm not sure about the biggest, but there's nothing like going to a City Hall shots fired and mowing down ALL the suspects with headshots before they can even begin to shoot (they're in a big cluster, and I was using the M-4).

That vehicle cleanup script has caused bigger shootouts for me, even when I'm not on an actual call. People just keep turning up with assault rifles.