Sign in to follow this  
theninja35

Is it Possible to Change the Officer's Weapon?

Hi. Well, is it possible to change it. So the officers have [instead of the glock] another weapon? Can you change it somehow? Thanks.

there are officers around the city that carry M4's, if you install a weapon mod, it'll replace whatever weapon they use, the weapon mod has to be what they are using of course.

Yeah, but like, not replace the weapon, but make it so they use something else, like the AK47 or M4.

I Dont Think It possible Unless You Replace The whole Model Of it like a m4 file and replace the glock on with that

it could be possible, but the officer would handle the M4 like a handgun and the M4 wouldn't have the rate of fire the M4 has, it would have the glocks rate of fire, but it could be possible to change the settings, but it could be more hassle then it's worth changing number's, and if you get bored, could be a pain to change back.

Edited by Slimory

Perhaps with an .asi file or editing in the main folder, in some file. Don't ask me what one, because I have no idea. But yes, I suppose it is possible.

It's possible, somebody made an unarmed cops mod some time ago. It's here on the site even, I believe.

It was Sniper, but he said that it just looked around every tick and removed weapons from all cops who had them.

you'd have to replace the weapon file look at my EVOC course....when the cop appears, pause it and look at the glock lol