Him1250

Him1250's New Mexico Top Secret Atomic Mods

UPDATED 05/26/2017: I've disabled my messenger so if you're trying to get a hold of me in regards to my models, please visit me on the Blue Line Studios Discord: https://discord.gg/v7fxMBz. That's the best place to contact me.

With my mods being mainly New Mexico related, I decided the name for my thread was appropriate. I'll be posting all my WIP's and REL's here so please check back regularly.

Those of you who don't know me, my name is Him1250 (Or Sean :P) and I make models for GTA V. Mainly New Mexico based I may add. I've been in the community since 2012 and I've been modeling since 2014 for GTA IV. 

If you get the reference from the title, you get a unreleased mod. Not really.

CURRENT WIP:

New Mexico State Police Ford Police Interceptor Utility: http://imgur.com/a/HA7wA

RELEASED:

Edited by Him1250

Join Blue Line Gaming Today! Accepting Applications for Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue, Dispatch and Civilian. More information here.

DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR SUPPORT! THAT IS WHAT THE FORUMS ARE FOR!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR PERMISSIONS ON UNLOCKED PARTS OF MINE THAT YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE! YOU WILL BE TOLD NO!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR UNLOCKED PARTS UNLESS YOU WANT TO TRADE!

Posted screens of the NMSP FPIU. I'm hoping to release it tomorrow.

Join Blue Line Gaming Today! Accepting Applications for Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue, Dispatch and Civilian. More information here.

DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR PERMISSIONS ON UNLOCKED PARTS OF MINE THAT YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE! YOU WILL BE TOLD NO!

With status updates no longer a thing, I'll be posting all my WIP's here. Current project is updating ALL the NMSP cars I've made thus far. So far I've done..
-NEW antennas by Carper.
-Reworked flash patterns & misc texture edits.
-Redid takedowns.
-Added new IMPAXX's
-Added PROPER headlight flashers, no more flashing interior lights!

Then the CV's have the above stuff IN addition to NEW rims provided by Carper.

So I decided to take some quick screenshots and they're in the spoilers below. These screens by no means represent the final product. All the cars (Legenc Vic, FPIU) are the same model, just extras.

Cars:

WxKbDh2.jpg

Qi60GgY.jpg

gi8A9ps.jpg

MmrL3NG.jpg

oFb6mZI.jpg

EFvPkEu.jpg

MLMkYBl.jpg

Dkk2nt8.jpg

nfVzpcy.jpg

Ford Police Interceptor Utility:

4hqDNPm.jpg

LGfkzHA.jpg

6Oh9FJt.jpg

G76dsmY.jpg

Vsbhq6z.jpg

d6gNvnw.jpg

Edited by Him1250

Drowning in HW right now. Don't expect anything soon. 

'16 is in the works. :)
1621d6be9b.jpg

b294a266de.jpg

hot af

Please do not message me for support or if we have not already established a line of communication. Any Personal Messages containing support questions will be ignored and deleted.

Join the LCPDFR.com community run server - https://discord.gg/UyQNtH2

2 hours ago, Slendis said:

hot af

Thank you!!

Totally not trying to tease y'all. This FPIU will probably get it's update released before the Vics because I'll be adding an Arjent version.

EDIT: The FPIU *should* include the '16 too.

Edited by Him1250

On 9/16/2016 at 6:03 PM, Him1250 said:

'16 is in the works. :)
1621d6be9b.jpg

b294a266de.jpg

Rich Sobilo's model? I've been working with this too for my upcoming LSPD pack, I have fixed headlight/taillight textures if you want them.

16 minutes ago, Captain14 said:

Rich Sobilo's model? I've been working with this too for my upcoming LSPD pack, I have fixed headlight/taillight textures if you want them.

Yes sir. Send then if you want and I'll take a look. 

Got the '16 in game. All the extras work, I need to fix a lot of things then we're golden. 

http://imgur.com/a/yowvG

33 minutes ago, Schecter004 said:

What do you mean with drowning in HW? Will you release the updates on the CVPI'S soon?

I'm super busy with school and yes, I hope to. 

vor einer Stunde schrieb Him1250:

I'm super busy with school and yes, I hope to. 

Now i get it. HW is short for homework.:smile: I' m glad i haven't to do this anymore. One more question. Any chance to have true coronas instead of hidden coronas on the vehicles? Because with true coronas, the lights are much more visible from a distance.

3 minutes ago, Schecter004 said:

Now i get it. HW is short for homework.:smile: I' m glad i haven't to do this anymore. One more question. Any chance to have true coronas instead of hidden coronas on the vehicles? Because with true coronas, the lights are much more visible from a distance.

I've done proper LOD's therefore, no. I hate coronas with a passion and refuse to use them.

Quick update on NMSP, I'm working on several different cars at once but they're all NMSP based so that being said, I hope to release everything as I complete them in packs. Like Vics with Vics, FPIUs with FPIUs ect. This WILL delay several releases but will be worth it in the end. 

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Him1250:

Quick update on NMSP, I'm working on several different cars at once but they're all NMSP based so that being said, I hope to release everything as I complete them in packs. Like Vics with Vics, FPIUs with FPIUs ect. This WILL delay several releases but will be worth it in the end. 

Sounds great.

Don't forget a FPIS with bar/ slicktop.

43 minutes ago, Schecter004 said:

Sounds great.

Don't forget a FPIS with bar/ slicktop.

I won't.

2016 Tahoe SSV is IN the works.

00aea39498.jpg

3 hours ago, Schecter004 said:

Great. Does it has the option to be slicktop?

It's going to be a completely separate model.

BRAND new template for the tahoe. Window template is coming.

1edbbde33e.png