There's a few cars in the download section that only has a Whelen Liberty, I haven't seen that skin anywhere though.

Just needs a skin and an edit to the lightbar glass. Both can be done with picture editing programs.

I wish I knew how to do it myself.

There's tutorials both here on LCPDFR and other sites, all it takes is a bit of research, that's how the rest of us learn stuff.

There's tutorials both here on LCPDFR and other sites, all it takes is a bit of research, that's how the rest of us learn stuff.

Do you think you can link me a good one? And is it free?

As NB said, it's good to learn it. there's a great tutorial explaining you the basics.

Then, we've also got which would save you painting the car and just reduce your work to writing the text on it.

I modified this vehicle to look somewhat like that of Boca Raton's, Lightbar isn't the exact same, but the closest I could do.

Thank you so much! If you made that just for me, you're awesome.

Yeah I did, Haha. Glad you like it.

The light bar could be improved though. There is no... idk what they're called.. the yellow lights in the back of the car, and there aren't lights in the front of the car like by the bumper, and I don't think there is a ram bar, there isn't one in the picture but I like ram bars ^^. But anyways, it's pretty good. I'm going to use it in my videos.

Edited by JamesCraftStudios