ahling023

How to [ADD] the Police lightbar in the police car

Hi anyone , how do i add the lightbars to the police car . i have a lightbar which someone from GPM help me to make . Thanks you . :thumbsup:

This is What i Do . Can you tell me where i went wrong .

Firstly i Export the Vehshare.wtd and Vehshare truck wtd material and put it inside the new folder that i created .

Secondly , I Export the original Police3.wtd texture or material into the new folder as well . In short i have add all the material/texture in the zmodeler2.

thirdly , I import the Police3.wft and the New lightbar .wft into the Zmodeler2.25

fourthly , I click on Modify > Move> Select > Quad . and i Click on the Police lightbar which is from the original police3.wft . and i delete the lightbar .

and after that i import the new Lightbar That i have . and i place it at the roof of the car . and finally i Click on export as Police3.wft

And after that i log in to my EFLC game and check . Wow .

Now the Police3 Car . Do not have any lightbar on it .

Guys , can you tell me how to add in my new lightbar . must i do something to the hierachy

Can Any modders there who is expert or have experience in zmodeler tell me what should i do .

Edited by ahling023

Remove the .wft extension from the lightbar and move it into the hirarchy underneath the police3.wft

Then, to avoid further bugs in game, do what Dhruv said and attach it to the car model.

I'm not expert in modelling, but I know a few things from experience.

So what did i wrong , the error that i have is either Police car with no lightbar or Just like below pic . i have followed the step by harper

Looks like you've mapped the headlight texture to all of your lights.

Other than that, I can't see anything wrong in those pictures

I'm thinking that he means that the lights do not work. There is no mention of mapping any ELS textures in the original post.

In zModeler you still need to re-map all vehicle textures.

I'm saying it looks like he attempted to apply textures to the headlights of the car and because he selected it wrongly it applied to the lightbar and taillights aswell.

As for the lights not working, I'm still figuring that out myself so someone else will have to help you with that

Hi harper or whoever read this topics . just to confirm with you guys , i do not apply any texture to the headlight and lightbar .

I'm no expert but i'm pretty sure that you need to map the ELS textures.

Just to be sure as you haven't actually confirmed, the lights are not working? Correct?

So do you means i should map the lightbar to ELS . ok Just wondering which video tutoral should i see .

gtabritishpolice or sanchez

So do you means i should map the lightbar to ELS . ok Just wondering which video tutoral should i see .

gtabritishpolice or sanchez

Is it going to be ELS or Non-ELS?