Captain14

[WIP] 2015 Tahoe PPV

Fantastic! I love look of the 2015 police tahoes. This is basically what I'd want in a 2015 tahoe. Perhaps some intersection lights on the side of the push bar, maybe a wraparound even. Truthfully multiple liveries and I would add this in my game right now. 

Great looking work so far! Ready and waiting for this release.

Cheers

I am always open for suggestions and if enough resource images can be found, you can very well see it in your game. 

I am always accepting donations of any size. Thanks everyone for your support and suggestions.

FIGHT FOR OPENIV, VIVA LA RESISTAMCE!

mybannersmall.png

Updated again!

Added intersector lights to the pushbumper @harrison90 and also fixed bugs with the positioning/size of the running board lights. Added rear storage cabinet and a few other interior components. Here's some new screenshots, all that's left is the mapping:

Spoiler

20160401204901_1.jpg20160401204906_1.jpg20160401204923_1.jpg20160401204924_1.jpg20160401204930_1.jpg20160401204936_2.jpg20160401204959_1.jpg20160401205058_1.jpg20160401205113_1.jpg

Edited by Captain14
added spoiler

SOLD! When can I has this? 

Looks amazing!

Cheers

I am always open for suggestions and if enough resource images can be found, you can very well see it in your game. 

I am always accepting donations of any size. Thanks everyone for your support and suggestions.

mybannersmall.png

9 hours ago, harrison90 said:

SOLD! When can I has this? 

Looks amazing!

Cheers

The lightbar is going to be replaced with a federal signal valor as soon as I get the free time! Thanks to F5544 for providing/converting the lightbar and to RoegonTV for the original model. The template has already been provided by SOLDI3RFX and CODEX12, working on getting some quality skins created for it. Then it should be ready for release!

Can not wait. Looks amazing once again. Plus the valor will look pretty great on it I think. Been waiting and hoping for a 2015 Tahoe. If I could model myself this would have been the first one I did. However I have no idea how to nor the time too. :wacko:

Could I possibly get my hands on the template to create some skins? I plan to put it in the policeold1 slot and have it cruise around the town as the police suv. I can put together a couple police skins and couple sheriff skins if you want. I don't do authentic skins but San Andreas lore representations. I also have never released any of my skins. (more just fun for me to do :tongue:)

Cheers 

mybannersmall.png

38 minutes ago, harrison90 said:

Can not wait. Looks amazing once again. Plus the valor will look pretty great on it I think. Been waiting and hoping for a 2015 Tahoe. If I could model myself this would have been the first one I did. However I have no idea how to nor the time too. :wacko:

Could I possibly get my hands on the template to create some skins? I plan to put it in the policeold1 slot and have it cruise around the town as the police suv. I can put together a couple police skins and couple sheriff skins if you want. I don't do authentic skins but San Andreas lore representations. I also have never released any of my skins. (more just fun for me to do :tongue:)

Cheers 

template.png

template.png

Edited by Captain14
Linked directly to template

2 minutes ago, Captain14 said:

I'll remove them.

Also, having issues with the valor, for now I'm going to be sticking with the defender until I get those fixed.

it would be so kind of you. It's an issue that characterized the original model I think

49 minutes ago, Captain14 said:

Badges deleted, from the rear as well

4a2f52cb87.jpg

thank you! Is it possibile to replace with a more accurate writing or you would have to model it from scratch? Even plain like that looks very good, no pressure btw

2 minutes ago, trooperMNG said:

thank you! Is it possibile to replace with a more accurate writing or you would have to model it from scratch? Even plain like that looks very good, no pressure btw

Actually, I'm going to leave it without badges. All 2015 Tahoe PPV's that I have seen do not have the badges:

2015-Chevrolet-Tahoe-PPV-10.jpg

I've decided to switch to a full red/blue setup for the rear lightbar instead of a red/blue/amber pattern. I'll consider releasing one with a proper TA if there's enough interest.

I also added a temporary placeholder texture which I made from the vanilla sheriff skin. I'm looking for someone to create high quality skins for me to include in the release version!

New screenshots:

Spoiler

20160402110411_1.jpg20160402110344_2.jpg20160402110347_1.jpg20160402110356_1.jpg20160402110358_2.jpg

On 4/2/2016 at 11:09 AM, Captain14 said:

I've decided to switch to a full red/blue setup for the rear lightbar instead of a red/blue/amber pattern. I'll consider releasing one with a proper TA if there's enough interest.

I also added a temporary placeholder texture which I made from the vanilla sheriff skin. I'm looking for someone to create high quality skins for me to include in the release version!

New screenshots:

Hide contents

20160402110411_1.jpg20160402110344_2.jpg20160402110347_1.jpg20160402110356_1.jpg20160402110358_2.jpg

Looks great. This is a skin I put together quickly and may need some tweeks as I am not sure how it will look exactly on the model but it shouldn't be too bad.

Edited by harrison90

mybannersmall.png

2 hours ago, Captain14 said:

New screenshots:

Hide contents

actually I think that you could release that even without a texture, just maybe with the template. The important part is obviously the model! Anyway maybe ask @Krame86, he makes a lot of great stuff! BTW are you planning to do in the future a slicktop version?

Edited by trooperMNG

5 minutes ago, trooperMNG said:

actually I think that you could release that even without a texture, just maybe with the template. The important part is obviously the model! Anyway maybe ask @Krame86, he makes a lot of great stuff! BTW are you planning to do in the future a slicktop version?

Id be willing to make something for this model. Just let me know  @Captain14

Edited by Krame86

Honestly don't care if someone does anything with these. Steal them, make them your own, credit me or not, don't really care. These are just rough ones I've put together. Without testing them on the model I can't fine tune it but they shouldn't be too bad. Also a little rough as I use Photodraw V2.0 to make these.

Cheers

Edited by harrison90

mybannersmall.png