coastal callouts sounds like a different name for lifeguard callouts... Baywatch comes to mind here...

could have drownings, shark bite (?), alcohol poisoning (?) EMS related but lifeguards should always know CPR :) ), lost child (dont know if there are child peds), dog bites (?), jellyfish sting (?), suicide attempt of a cliff somewhere maybe (?), I dont know how you would implement this, but its a start

3 minutes ago, Quakex64 said:

coastal callouts sounds like a different name for lifeguard callouts... Baywatch comes to mind here...

could have drownings, shark bite (?), alcohol poisoning (?) EMS related but lifeguards should always know CPR :) ), lost child (dont know if there are child peds), dog bites (?), jellyfish sting (?), suicide attempt of a cliff somewhere maybe (?), I dont know how you would implement this, but its a start

Those are all some good ideas. There'll definitely be some law enforcement callouts tol though. Think drug smuggling, pirate attack, terrorists in port, illegal fishing, weapons smuggling, drunk boaters, marine pollution, etc. 

I get it it. so, Illegal importing, drug trafficking, illegal car exporting, (human trafficking, (I dont know about that)) oil boat tampering, Gas tanker hijacking..

Edited by Quakex64

3 minutes ago, Quakex64 said:

I get it it. so, Illegal importing, drug trafficking, illegal car exporting, (human trafficking, (I dont know about that)) oil boat tampering, Gas tanker hijacking..

Exactly. In fact, gas tanker... there's a good idea. 

I plan to eventually use the yachts and possibly even aircraft carrier, as well as the ships in port, as areas to have callouts take place in. 

use some kind of coast guard thing for sinking or stranded boats/sailors, also could do, maybe not a callout, but an option somehow to search the cause of why a boat sank (there are two submersabiles in game) and have to find the clues then arrest the assailant, or something like a suicide callout, have to prevent them from blowing it up and 60/40 chance it will)...hope this gets done soon, glad I could post opinions.. I can wait.. have yet to have a successful day with lspdfr running

Edited by Quakex64

12 minutes ago, Quakex64 said:

hope this gets done soon

Complex, dynamic, interesting callouts take a lot of time to develop. Albo's Assorted Callouts bank heist callout took months to develop, and he's got a lot more experience modding than I do. So, it will be quite some time before these callouts are available. But, when they are ready, I hope they are worth the wait!

@PNWParksFan  appreciate you even considering taking on something like this... Looking forward to it and if you get into the testing phases and need a guinea pig, shoot me a private message.. I enjoy testing for people. :thumbsup:

Edited by Kal74

I believe that USCG will play a big role on this callout. In USCG, I believe that not only they are the role in enforcing the law, but they are also the role for rescue missions in the sea.

There are a lot of possibilities that can happen in the oceans. For instance, if it's about law enforcement, there can be callouts like shootouts on yachts, speed boat pursuits, illegal drug trafficking, stolen boat, execute arrest warrants in terminals...

If it's about rescue, shark attack, drowning civilian, boat fire, boat crash etc can be considered in the callouts.

I hope coastal callouts will include both elements of rescue and enforcement.

1 hour ago, Quakex64 said:

I hope this is still active in progress by @PNWParksFan.... I sure hope so :thumbsup:

I believe it is, I think he is also working on his Improved EMS Mod too

I would definitely be down for testing as I'm sure most people would. Of course you really want people that if they break their game, they know how to fix it too.

8 minutes ago, Kal74 said:

I believe it is, I think he is also working on his Improved EMS Mod too

Yep, I'm trying to get Better EMS released before I dive into development of Coastal Callouts. 

1 minute ago, PNWParksFan said:

Yep, I'm trying to get Better EMS released before I dive into development of Coastal Callouts. 

Then I shall wait patiently for news on Coastal Callouts, very excited for this.. :thumbsup:

Just wanted to let people know, I'm actively working on this now. Now that Better EMS is released, this is my main focus for modding development. 

I don't want to give away too much about these callouts, as there'll be a certain element of surprise. But here are some things you can look forward to, all of which I've done some degree of specific testing to prepare for this mod, in broad terms:

• Yachts
  • Tugs
  • Aircraft carrier
  • Speed boats
  • Helicopter operations
  • Rappelling
  • Parachuting
  • Trains
  • Explosions
  • Fighter jets
  • Marine wildlife

Development is still in the early stages, so please be patient. I've done a lot of research and background work developing new tools for this callout pack. It won't be released for a while, but when it is, I think you'll like it!

On 5/1/2016 at 6:59 PM, PNWParksFan said:

Yeah we don't want to be shellfish and ignore Better EMS :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, Stealth22 said:

I see what you did there... :turned:

Could you be a little more Pacific?  :pirate:

On 6/19/2016 at 7:18 AM, officerAMR said:

What we need is the Moskva Cruiser to go with it 

%D1%8D18.jpg

SkylineGTRFreak is working on a naval ship. It's not related to this callout pack in any way, but rest assured that when it's released I will create some callouts putting it to good use. 

4 hours ago, Vampyre said:

@PNWParksFan Just throwing this out there, when you get ready for beta if you want me to help testing just let me know, I'd be happy to!

If I decide to have an semi-private beta, I will post a Google Form here inviting people to apply to participate. 

On 6/23/2016 at 2:33 AM, PNWParksFan said:

If I decide to have an semi-private beta, I will post a Google Form here inviting people to apply to participate.

Oh my Cod, I'm Dolphinately very excited for this Callout Pack. I sea everything is coming along nicely. I’m barely keeping my head above water from all the excitement. You got me hooked. On a serious note I'm looking forward to this...:thumbsup:

This is something i always wanted, can´t wait to see your first release. Keep up the good work and thank you for better EMS, never playing without it!

Just to give people a quick update, I am actively working on development. It's going to be a very complex mod, so please understand the slow progress. I have been working on it for a couple hours every night, and longer on weekends. 

Currently one callout is complete, and is quite different from anything currently available in the game. It's not directly coastal related, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it. 

A second callout is about 60% done. I don't want to give away any spoilers, but that one will blow your mind. (@Kal74 it's a pun!)

Now that a proper police boat is available, I've started working on adding boat traffic stops. This part is working quite well actually, although there are a lot more features I plan to add to make it better. At the moment it can successfully pull over a boater, let your ped get out of the driver's seat without jumping into the ocean, and keeps your boat and the suspect's boat from drifting away from each other during the pullover. 

I've also made some progress with helicopter hoist operations, as seen in the gallery. However there is a ton of work left to do to make that reliable, realistic, and to work it into the callouts and features of the mod.

At this time I do not have any kind of release date estimate. Because the ocean has never had much focus in GTA and LSPDFR in particular, there's a lot of work to make this playable, let alone fun. I will keep you all updated on how the progress goes though!

Edited by PNWParksFan