GTA V WIP Tahoe and F150 Police Variants and Fire Variants

6 minutes ago, trooperMNG said:

are the siderunners extra or included in the model? because I'm looking forward to use your tahoe as a FBI SUV but the siderunners really do not fit for the job

There's two Slick top models one with side runners and one without 

Edited by Krame86

7 minutes ago, trooperMNG said:

are the siderunners extra or included in the model? because I'm looking forward to use your tahoe as a FBI SUV but the siderunners really do not fit for the job

2 minutes ago, Krame86 said:

There's two Slick top models one with side runners and one without 

Yup, there will be a slicktop version with out siderunners

Don't mess with the law, if you can't handle the law.

3 minutes ago, officerAMR said:

With all the amount of mods with side-runners coming out recently we may as well stick them to the player model :tongue:

Well its a personal like. Lol. Local PD uses them. But I know its not everyone's cup of tea.

1 hour ago, GlitchGamer said:

I agree. Though my PD uses them on tahoes and chargers

I was asking that only because in my opinion they look like custom cars from Need for Speed lol... I'm used to italian police cars, which very rarely have something else apart from an all-blue modified Arjent lightbar. Only the so-called "Pantere" (Panthers) from Polizia Stradale (Highway Police) sometimes have leds behind the front grille

Edited by trooperMNG

6 hours ago, trooperMNG said:

I was asking that only because in my opinion they look like custom cars from Need for Speed lol... I'm used to italian police cars, which very rarely have something else apart from an all-blue modified Arjent lightbar. Only the so-called "Pantere" (Panthers) from Polizia Stradale (Highway Police) sometimes have leds behind the front grille

There will be different variants. I know not everyone likes certain items. if people want them enough, I can make them extras.

6 minutes ago, GlitchGamer said:

Plan for the intial release to be Monday. Just have to fix a few tiny bugs. But there is still some bugs with the glass breaking and the gauges don't work yet.

Can't wait to slap my skin on this Tahoe. I love police SUV's (no idea why). I know I am a bit late to the party but anyway to get my hands on the template for this guy?

Cheers

I am always open for suggestions and if enough resource images can be found, you can very well see it in your game. 

I am always accepting donations of any size. Thanks everyone for your support and suggestions.

FIGHT FOR OPENIV, VIVA LA RESISTAMCE!

mybannersmall.png

41 minutes ago, GlitchGamer said:

Plan for the intial release to be Monday. Just have to fix a few tiny bugs. But there is still some bugs with the glass breaking and the gauges don't work yet.

Are you planning to release template early or we will get it when it comes out?  

The model is being released soon? I was just showing what files I will have when the models are released.

2 minutes ago, TheGeeker said:

For this. Super god damn low resolution picture

Template.png

1 minute ago, GlitchGamer said:

The model is being released soon? I was just showing what files I will have when the models are released.

I know. I was being sarcastic. Man. Great work I am just impatient. I wanna play the game soon not making textures for myself. I was in the mood. Great work.

1 minute ago, TheGeeker said:

I know. I was being sarcastic. Man. Great work I am just impatient. I wanna play the game soon not making textures for myself. I was in the mood. Great work.

Lol. You will love the model my friend. :thumbsup: