OfficerAleks

Has scripthookV been updated for the newest patch?

16 minutes ago, OfficerAleks said:

Yeah I noticed that as well :( are there any solutions to fix this?

yes. revert to the old game version that you backed up in rph settings, as every smart person does...

50 minutes ago, OfficerAleks said:

So basically I'm unable to play LSPDFR for 2 days or more? :/

no for the last 3 updates scripthook has been updated the very next day by 10-11 am then rph by the afternoon of the same day around 4ish so u just wont have it today but SHOULD have it by tom afternoon if all goes well just read the how to avoid rockstar updates from this website for next time 

2 minutes ago, PHiLLYFaN20 said:

no for the last 3 updates scripthook has been updated the very next day by 10-11 am then rph by the afternoon of the same day around 4ish so u just wont have it today but SHOULD have it by tom afternoon if all goes well just read the how to avoid rockstar updates from this website for next time 

or just revert to old game version in RPH. or use a mods folder....

18 minutes ago, Play3r2 said:

yes. revert to the old game version that you backed up in rph settings, as every smart person does...

I ain't smart though... and I literally heard of LSPDFR 2 weeks ago but I did as you said and it validates on steam atm. 

4 minutes ago, OfficerAleks said:

I ain't smart though... and I literally heard of LSPDFR 2 weeks ago but I did as you said and it validates on steam atm. 

it should just do installing 1 of 1 and then launch into old version fine. happy hunting! :smile: