killer84k3r

PEDS PANICKING

To LSPDFR dev team

Awesome update. I love what you've done in this new update and really appreciate all your hard work!

I don't know if you have anything planned and I'm sure you are aware of the problem but I have been playing this for about four hours now and for me peds panicking is a massive problem. Any gun shots just turns the area into a free for all! Me and most of my backup are just hit by cars every time at the end of a pursuit. Seems a shame with all the hard work you have put in to this mod for something so trivial to ruin it.  

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to LSPDFR Support & Information.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

10 minutes ago, Cyan said:

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to LSPDFR Support & Information.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

I apologize I thought I posted this correctly as it was feedback but didn't realise is was feedback for the website :mellow:

Edited by killer84k3r
mistake

Try installing the Keep Calm plugin from here on the site. It hasn't been updated in awhile so it's not perfect, but it does still work with 0.3 and it improves the peds drastically.

16 hours ago, CaptainX3 said:

Try installing the Keep Calm plugin from here on the site. It hasn't been updated in awhile so it's not perfect, but it does still work with 0.3 and it improves the peds drastically.

Yeah I will do. I was hoping LSPDFR dev team might have intergrated something to help the issue in 0.3. I know we can close roads now but sometimes things are kicking off to much to start navigating the menu

16 hours ago, CaptainX3 said:

Doesn't work for me, it just crashes. 

4 hours ago, Kilyin said:

Doesn't work for me, it just crashes. 

That's odd... maybe I have an old version or something that just works by sheer luck.

30 minutes ago, CaptainX3 said:

That's odd... maybe I have an old version or something that just works by sheer luck.

Did you update to the 0.3 version of Code 3 Callouts? Uses a new Stealth.Common.dll, guessing that might be why, if you haven't updated.

The current version of Keep Calm is not compatible with RPH 0.34, so it should be crashing on you.

I finished updating the code last night, but it hasn't been tested, so I can't release it until that happens.