iansonwheels

LSPDFR 0.3 - Issues with EUP and Strange Ped Behavior

Like many of us, straight after the release of LSPDFR 0.3 I downloaded my copy, installed it, and got right into it. Prior to installing it, I only removed RPH 0.29, all my RPH mods, and LSPDFR 0.2b, keeping my vehicle mods, common folder modifications (RadianceV and Semi-Realistic Physics), ScriptHookV and ScriptHookVDotNet scripts, and the rest of that sort of stuff.

After playing for a little while, using a custom ped from EUP via SkinControl, I noticed that after arresting someone or exiting a vehicle, my player would then be wearing a blank grey bullet-proof vest, which I did not select in the SkinControl menus, and would be taken off whenever I reentered a vehicle. This only occurs when RPH or LSPDFR 0.3 is running, as I then ran the game without the RPH Launcher and did not encounter this problem.

Some time later, after making an arrest, a bunch of red blips began to appear on my minimap. As I quickly found out, these were all angry drivers that blocked my vehicle and tried to fight me. I rushed to the police station to escape them, also to drop off my suspect, to find that all of the police officers in the area were standing with their guns drawn (not aiming though), shouting provoking lines at nobody. This was very strange, and I could not get any of it to stop.

Why were these things happening?

I apologize if this is in the wrong section - I thought it would fit the LSPDFR support section as these problems only occur while running LSPDFR 0.3. I can post additional information (such as my logs) if needed.

Hmm, interesting. I kept all the RPH mods except those in the LSPDFR folder, and it seems to work fine. I don't have problems like yours so far but when I am using my EUP female character, after like a minute she would have that strange walk style like she's a hulk or something. How long did it take for you for that to happen?

hmm ill have to check that out I have been running with a eup character and have had no issues. Do you have the new version of agency callouts for 0.3 installed? I noticed something in the .ini that might be replacing your vest perhaps? "// Enable loadout optimizations (yes|no|all)
// all gives all gear (currently torch, smg, assault rifle and body armour) regardless of agency
EnhanceLoadout=yes"

The angry peds is probably you hitting a hot key on TrainerV

38 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

Hmm, interesting. I kept all the RPH mods except those in the LSPDFR folder, and it seems to work fine. I don't have problems like yours so far but when I am using my EUP female character, after like a minute she would have that strange walk style like she's a hulk or something. How long did it take for you for that to happen?

It was about 10 minutes in that the vest switching began to happen. I did have a custom outfit that had a vest with the sheriff skin on it, but it was switched to a different grey vest that clipped the body and was removed entirely upon entering a vehicle.

Regarding your issue, I noticed that when using the default sheriff ped in LSPDFR 0.3, the walk style is different - like the LSPD peds. Perhaps a "feature" of the new update?

37 minutes ago, TheDude said:

hmm ill have to check that out I have been running with a eup character and have had no issues. Do you have the new version of agency callouts for 0.3 installed? I noticed something in the .ini that might be replacing your vest perhaps? "// Enable loadout optimizations (yes|no|all)
// all gives all gear (currently torch, smg, assault rifle and body armour) regardless of agency
EnhanceLoadout=yes"

I don't have any other RPH mods in right now besides MoreControlV which I installed whilst playing. Could be something similar within LSPDFR itself.

35 minutes ago, Starmix said:

The angry peds is probably you hitting a hot key on TrainerV

Which key would this be? Although I believe I have keys disabled in my trainer.

8 minutes ago, iansonwheels said:

It was about 10 minutes in that the vest switching began to happen. I did have a custom outfit that had a vest with the sheriff skin on it, but it was switched to a different grey vest that clipped the body and was removed entirely upon entering a vehicle.

Regarding your issue, I noticed that when using the default sheriff ped in LSPDFR 0.3, the walk style is different - like the LSPD peds. Perhaps a "feature" of the new update?

I don't have any other RPH mods in right now besides MoreControlV which I installed whilst playing. Could be something similar within LSPDFR itself.

Which key would this be? Although I believe I have keys disabled in my trainer.

I believe in simple trainer it was either one of the PageUp/Down or the End key. Unfortunately I've been playing for about 30 mins continuously and I can't replicate your issue. Also, as for my issue it was all fine until I started hitting the Caps Lock key for Cop Holster. If I hold it my ped starts doing the Cop Investigate Scenario, wrapping her hands around her duty belt. That also changed the walk style to the "hulk" one. Maybe it's a new feature?

Hi,

EUP Team is currently aware of this issue, we are trying to maybe find a temporary solution on our side, by replacing the body armor model by an invisible model. (so you won't notice) but the bug will still be present. So it's still gonna affect the belt (Armor Model 14 of 17). You can either use Under Coat model 24 or 25 for the belt.

But this new bug is related to LSPDFR 0.3, with or without EUP. The issue is addressed to the MP peds while on duty.

Even with our fix attempt. it's still gonna be an issue until @Sam and his team find a solution the correct the issue. Remember that LSPDFR team are humans like us, they'll do their best to solve any issues with the new update.

Thanks

Hi guys, I too can confirm the vest issue.  I've noticed at least for me it is related to the taser.  If you have a trainer, after going on duty, remove the taser from your inventory.  This seems to keep my vest from disappearing.  Maybe this can help in your guys investigation as well into the problem.

1 hour ago, zestavesta said:

Hi guys, I too can confirm the vest issue.  I've noticed at least for me it is related to the taser.  If you have a trainer, after going on duty, remove the taser from your inventory.  This seems to keep my vest from disappearing.  Maybe this can help in your guys investigation as well into the problem.

Thanks for the tips, I'll run some test.

Sure thing, I've noticed if you equip the taser(putting it in your hand) even once the vest issue will remain for the remainder of the gaming session, no matter how many times you equip a new vest or outfit.  The easiest way for me to test the issue was equip a character with vest, pull out the taser and get into a vehicle.  Let me know what you guys find out, haven't had any issues with other weapons yet.