Denny

Paramedics for LSPDFR

If you are still reviewing suggestions for the next LSPDFR update, I conjured up this idea using a combination of two independent mods. The Police Radio mod by DCP1293  which allows you to target a car by looking at it and then scan its license plate or mark it for a tow truck; and the Real Paramedics mod (author unavailable because gta5-mods is currently being blocked by my anitvirus) which sends the paramedics to actually revive fallen civilians with CPR instead of walking away. If you know where Im going with this, devise a script within the next LSPDFR which allows you to target a fallen officer by either standing over them or looking at them and use your radio and dispatch a paramedic to  your location to resuscitate them!

0.3 will have ambulance backup: http://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/topic/55363-lspdfr-03-backup-customization/

"Oh yeah, it doesn't even end there either.  With 0.3, an all-new unit type has been added which, for the first time, lets you call for emergency medical services."

"Furthermore, unlike the regular medics in the game, medical units dispatched by LSPDFR will actually attempt to treat injured pedestrians."

16 minutes ago, OfficerSquare said:

Jedijosh is cool, and I love his mods. Not sure why he dislikes RAGE.

yep, very talented guy as far as mods are concerned, it's a shame he has RAGE against the RAGE.

1 minute ago, Kilyin said:

yep, very talented guy as far as mods are concerned, it's a shame he has RAGE against the RAGE.

hahaha, what you did there. i see it.