OfficerSquare

I just have to say one thing......

I know that feeling... Actually when that first happened i actually had to stop gaming for a bit because i got motion sickness. now i can't stand to see anything less than 60fps (30fps if it's really smooth) 

I'll probably be getting the same feeling soon'ish enough. I'm upgrading from a GT705 to a GTX970.

On 12/26/2015 at 1:32 PM, Ben said:

I'll probably be getting the same feeling soon'ish enough. I'm upgrading from a GT705 to a GTX970.

Haha, you'll love it!

On 12/26/2015 at 1:37 AM, CouthInk4 said:

I know that feeling... Actually when that first happened i actually had to stop gaming for a bit because i got motion sickness. now i can't stand to see anything less than 60fps (30fps if it's really smooth) 

It's a great feeling, ain't it? Well.. not the motion sickness, but the 60 frames!

On December 25, 2015 at 10:57 AM, Starmix said:

Will probably be the same feeling for me, going from a GT 740 to a GTX 960 4GB is already amazing.

This was me. I used to run GTA on a GT 635. Then I upped to a GTX 960 4GB. I can't believe I used to play on anything less. 

On 12/26/2015 at 0:37 AM, CouthInk4 said:

HAH!  Same here man.   I had a GTX 760 and I could play the game fairly decent, but I could not get high end textures and I was envious of all the people that could make their game so realistic.  Finally decided to upgrade to a GTA 970 sc and I can finally boost everything.  It almost feels like I am in the game ;)

I played GTA V on my PS3, then PS4, and now PC. Every time I was amazed on the quality upgrade. 

I bought a gaming PC basically for LSPDFR and some other simulators :)