gangrenn

[WIP] Rescue Mod V (FD, EMS, LifeGuard)

Question.. I looked on the website and it says this is for GTA 4, the form posting shows this is for GTA 5. Clarification please? Thank you in advance and it looks awesome!

The website listed in his signature is for his GTA IV Firefighting mod, which is a separate mod. This mod is for GTA V and covers all aspect of fire/rescue, including paramedics and life guarding.

Can't wait for this mod, glad you're working on V :smile:

What's the plan for the lifeguard ?

Will we have to monitor our part of the beach and rescue anyone in need or will it work with callouts like FD/paramedics ?

Edited by EightBall

Question.. I looked on the website and it says this is for GTA 4, the form posting shows this is for GTA 5. Clarification please? Thank you in advance and it looks awesome!

​The website doesn't have the mod yet because it is still in the WIP stage. Wait for it to come out. Then you will see it.:smile:

One mod, three jobs, One goal: saving lives (and more fun).

Rescue Mod V, allow you to play as a FireFighter, paramedic or a Life guard. From air to ground responses, sea or Mountains, this mod will take you everywhere !

• Features:
    • Advanced control when treating a patient ;
    • Reduced amount of keys to remember, and easier to use ;
    • Air and ground units;
    • Unique callout locations ;
    • Many Fire Stations, Hospitals, etc. available ;
    • Plenty more cool features to discover ;

large.Sans-titre-1.png.21fa50f1d2d765d41

Suggestions are welcome.

​That is a very cool mod. Can't wait to see it in GTA V! :thumbsup:

Here is the first video preview of the mod. Development progress is currently ~55%, I still need to make some tweaks (add more informations while treating the victim, improve CPR position, etc.) If you have suggestions feel free to share them here ! Next video should be more focused on the fire side of the mod !

Here is the first video preview of the mod. Development progress is currently ~55%, I still need to make some tweaks (add more informations while treating the victim, improve CPR position, etc.) If you have suggestions feel free to share them here ! Next video should be more focused on the fire side of the mod !

My hat is off to you. I used your firefighter mod in GTA4 and enjoyed it very much and when I saw you was working on this I got super excited and now with this video I just can't wait to get in game with this! Thanks for the update, looking very nice. Keep up the amazing work. 

As you do CPR longer, will it resuscate the vicitum? Like if you CPR over 20 minutes in game, will it bring them back? Or will it just say their dead for ever.

The second video preview is now online, featuring fire related callouts. Current development progress is ~70%. As a lot of people have been wondering, this mod will use ScripthookVDotNet.

As you can see on this video, you're not alone to extinguish fires, now If you play as a Battalion Chief, this can actually be interesting with all the companies you're receiving to put out the fire ! (but off course, playing with the engine & ladder / rescue companies is also better and more realistic !)

don't forger to make suggestions !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an idea to add more realism to the 'person shot' callout from the video. Maybe one of the options could be to call in the Coroner and Homicide detectives to look around the area? that would be really amazing.

You can use third party mods to do that, but I can eventually, in future updates, set a ped in the area as wanted by the police, so you would see all the cops go after him or have a suspect detained in the back of a police car.

As you do CPR longer, will it resuscate the vicitum? Like if you CPR over 20 minutes in game, will it bring them back? Or will it just say their dead for ever.

If you arrive on scene, and the victim is already dead, there is nothing you can do. CPR will only help victims who are still alive.

Edited by gangrenn

Can't wait, you do a great work, just with the 2 videov:smile: Do you think that one day we maybe can have rescue truk or ladder truck like in gta IV ?

The second video preview is now online, featuring fire related callouts. Current development progress is ~70%. As a lot of people have been wondering, this mod will use ScripthookVDotNet.

As you can see on this video, you're not alone to extinguish fires, now If you play as a Battalion Chief, this can actually be interesting with all the companies you're receiving to put out the fire ! (but off course, playing with the engine & ladder / rescue companies is also better and more realistic !)

don't forger to make suggestions !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can use third party mods to do that, but I can eventually, in future updates, set a ped in the area as wanted by the police, so you would see all the cops go after him or have a suspect detained in the back of a police car.

If you arrive on scene, and the victim is already dead, there is nothing you can do. CPR will only help victims who are still alive.

CPR is only for keeping the heart pumping until more medical advantages arrive, such as adrenaline. Will you add scripts such as drugs, and or a AED so we can revive people who are DOA?

CPR is only for keeping the heart pumping until more medical advantages arrive, such as adrenaline. Will you add scripts such as drugs, and or a AED so we can revive people who are DOA?

I know what CPR does, but what I meant to say, is that for the moment, the script will decide whether the victim is dead or not while you're responding, and once the script made a choice, you can't change it no matter what you do. With that said, for the moment, i'm more focus on adding callouts and setting up the base of the mod (equipment, menus, etc.) to make an initial release, then once the mode have been released and there is a solid base, I can focus on one thing at a time to improve things.

Right now, It looks so awesome! Good luck!

Did my post make you happy, make you feel wanted/helpful, help you out, fix your game, or made you laugh? Or did you enjoy reading my post? Give it a Like

Only you can cut down on pollution! Start riding a bike or heaven forbids walking to your destination if your less than 4 miles away! #SAVE THE EARTH TODAY!

I like trees, and nature, If you would like to, then PM me some nature pictures on here and I will make sure to return the favor and like your post!

-Seargentbig6.gif.d2b8a8330a34f94bf740ffa05b7786bAlexandra