Spitfire7

Released Spitfire7's updated fictional EL Segundo police car!

Anyone interested?  If so, I can upload it.  I might anyways.

Also, anyone interested in my Dodge Challenger undercover car?

Let me know.  Thanks

Edit:  Car has been released '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Edited by Spitfire7

YES! The El Segundo car was one of my personal favorites. You can see them time and time again in my SP videos. My only complaint is that the reverse lights are a funky rectangle shape instead of matching the actual shape of the reverse light, but that's pretty picky. I say upload it, because I'll definitely use it. 

What template will it use for the DSF vic? BxBugs' old template or CJ's new one?

EDIT: This is what I mean, pic in spoiler

gallery_899_142_456533.jpg

Edited by Ringo4493

OUhmrRD.jpg

Steam/PSN: MikoFiticus, Origin: Admira1Snackbarr. Feel free to add me, I play lots of games!

Check out my YouTube! My Twitter!

YES! The El Segundo car was one of my personal favorites. You can see them time and time again in my SP videos. My only complaint is that the reverse lights are a funky rectangle shape instead of matching the actual shape of the reverse light, but that's pretty picky. I say upload it, because I'll definitely use it. 

What template will it use for the DSF vic? BxBugs' old template or CJ's new one?

EDIT: This is what I mean, pic in spoiler

gallery_899_142_456533.jpg

Its the DSF model.  I just couldn't seem to get my lights to work with the reverse lights.  I know what you mean, but with my ENB its always blended together well, but on some ENB's I know what you mean.  I added a few more features.  I will probably end up uploading it soon.