VooDoob

ELSV8 Official Multiplayer Testing

Unless this group is the one Lt. Caine picked out, this is in no way an official group.

I'd love to join in on some occasional games :D Add me on steam if ya' please. (funnypig0717) But let me know what mods you're using, too, please ^^

Cheers,
Funnypig

Edited by Funnypig

I'd love to join in on some occasional games :D Add me on steam if ya' please. (funnypig0717) But let me know what mods you're using, too, please ^^

Cheers,

Funnypig

We will be doing more of the testing tonight! Feel free to join!

I stand corrected.

Yes you do. 

We will be doing more of the testing tonight! Feel free to join!

Uh. What time is it for you xD I'll try to make it tho. Like I said. Feel free to add me. And as said before. Modpacks pls ^-^

Uh. What time is it for you xD I'll try to make it tho. Like I said. Feel free to add me. And as said before. Modpacks pls ^-^

It will be around 5Ish est, they can correct me if I am wrong but that is about the time it started yesterday. Regarding the mod pack you will get that when you connect on the teamspeak.

It will be around 5Ish est, they can correct me if I am wrong but that is about the time it started yesterday. Regarding the mod pack you will get that when you connect on the teamspeak.

We didn't get into game until about 9:30 last night.

Meh. That would be 11pm for me. Got stuffs to do tomorrow :/ Not sure if I can join. Damn timezones. If I can't join, have fun anyway

Meh. That would be 11pm for me. Got stuffs to do tomorrow :/ Not sure if I can join. Damn timezones. If I can't join, have fun anyway

We try to test everynight that we can.

Just join the TS, and i'll try to get some permissions to those who have never been in my ts. If you connect, just join a channel other than the lobby as guests get kicked in the lobby.

Much fun was had by all, yes nightly sessions will try to happen, so if one night does not work for you then try another night! I hope to see you all out there patroling the streets.

Changed the TS address IP. PM me for the IP. Figured it was a bad idea to post the address on LCPDFR

EDIT: Testing now!

Edited by stickyicky420

We're starting another game everyone, come join if you would like. 

But if you have a dinosaur computer, don't join.

We're starting another game everyone, come join if you would like. 

But if you have a dinosaur computer, don't join.

I'll join, invite me at my gt in the description.